Please post your Final Images in here, 800 or 1024 size is fine before 8th
May 2007 10:30AM GMT.
Only entries posted before this date will be eligible for Voting.
Voting will then start immediately afterwards and will run until 15th May 2007 10:30GMT
I will post to commence the Voting. Voting will be the same as last month with each voter putting forward their top 3 in order, 3pts for a 1st place, 2 pts for 2nd and 1 for 3rd. This means that will have to choose carefully! Feel free to give a reason for your choice as it will be good feedback for all of you!
Thanks again for the enourmous amount of work you have all put in.
my stylized anteataaaaarrrrr!!!
my deviantart account http://gnahz.deviantart.com/
G'day fellow anteaters. Here's my final.
Final anteater picture :
Here are my entry. I will only post the one to keep it consistent.
good luck everyone
Well done guys! Posting Over! Now its time to Vote
"COMMENCE VOTING FROM HERE!" and good luck everyone!
1st place : 28thwing
2nd place : Chuck, Mate
3rd place : AndrewAnn
Great designs everyone!
This was fun. So i think I will end up doing some other ones in the future.
Here are my fav's...
1st Place- Aisleen- I liked the watercolor look
2nd Place- Chuck- I liked the color tones in this one
3rd Place- Andrew- Sweet color tones in this one as well.
Good luck, catch up with you all soon.
Ok... 1..2..3..GO !!
1- Chuck : The light and contrats are sssoo attractive
2- Aspenboy : Funnnnnnnyy, héhé, poor guys !
3- Yadelajoie : sweet colors (as usual darling )
The next challenge will be really cool too. hmm
Wow. Hard to pick.
My top three:
1. 28thWing - love the style
2. Spades - love the character
3. Aspenboy - love the humor
1. 28thwing - love the style!
2. Aspenboy - great characterization
3. AndrewAnn - lovely coloring
Good luck everyone
good luck and see u next month...
Thanks for votes! Here are mine:
1. 28thwing - I love the expression of your piece, and that poster-like style. And the anteater is stylized indeed
2. cakeypigdog - Your anteater looks very... fresh? Not sure how to say it, it's just pleasure to look at him, and I have no doubt it is an anteater.
3. aisleen - Good face expression, and cool watercolour technique.
Note: I believe it would be easier to make a regular poll...
Congratulations to all of you , specially:
1. aspenboy: concept
2. aisleen: expression
3. AndrewAnn: color