Thanks
    Thanked 1,218 Times in 254 Posts

Im getting LOTR:Online

im picking up lotr:online this week.

i dont know what server to pick yet.

im primarily going to probably be a monster-npc character.
    i wont be too hardcore into it and ill probably only play up until age of conan comes out for xbox360, but if anyone wants to play let me know.

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,452 Times in 259 Posts
    Hooray! I hope you like it. :-) I would join you, but my home computer is not up to par. Try Brandywine or Elandsdfapsofap something-or-other (bloody Elvish name!)
    I think you are awesome, and I wish you the best in your endeavors, but I am tired of repeating myself, I am very busy with my new baby, and I am no longer a regular participant here, so please do not contact me to ask for advice on your career or education. All of the advice that I have to offer can already be found in the following links. Thank you.

Perspective 101, Concept Art 101, Games Industry info,Oil Paint info, Acrylic Paint info, my sketchbook.

Thanks
    so how good is it I havent heard much about it. Some are saying it's a rip off of WoW only with a better story, but I dunno. I'll check and see if there is a free trial. the artwork, and level design look very nicely done from the screenshots, I just hope the gameplay isnt like every other mmorpg I have played that's an eq clone.
    ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER
    "Amateurs look for inspiration; the rest of us just get up and go to work. " -Chuck Close

DRUNKEN WASTREL SKETCH GROUP:
    [ Costau D ][ Cuervo ][ Braintree ][ Fumble ][ Ookchk ][ RoboMonkey ]

Thanks
    Thanked 1,452 Times in 259 Posts
    It's awesome, of course. :-) (I worked on it so I'm biased.) It does have a fair bit in common with WoW, but I wouldn't call it a rip-off.
    I think you are awesome, and I wish you the best in your endeavors, but I am tired of repeating myself, I am very busy with my new baby, and I am no longer a regular participant here, so please do not contact me to ask for advice on your career or education. All of the advice that I have to offer can already be found in the following links. Thank you.

Perspective 101, Concept Art 101, Games Industry info,Oil Paint info, Acrylic Paint info, my sketchbook.

Thanks
    community is more important with these games anyway. Plus I use to play eq and Anarchy online a lot so i'm nastalgic with these games when it comes to gameplay, so i'm bias to the old way. i gotta hand it to wow and these ames though it at least brought the masses in, now these games are more fun to pay with more people running around, haha.
    ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER
    "Amateurs look for inspiration; the rest of us just get up and go to work. " -Chuck Close

DRUNKEN WASTREL SKETCH GROUP:
    [ Costau D ][ Cuervo ][ Braintree ][ Fumble ][ Ookchk ][ RoboMonkey ]