Thanks

I am looking for concept artists

Hi,

I am Jeroen, project lead of the Healioak game. I hope this is the right location for this post.

I am looking for concept artists

Healioak is a freeware isometric 2D game based on an unique world and races designed by our team. We currently are looking for interested and creative artists who would like to contribute their expertice to our project. You as artist should create concepts for creatures, character and environments. As the game will be freeware (at least that is currently the plan) we can not affort other compensations then credits on our wiki, in-game and all other places that we give credits.

If you want to read more, please have a look at our wiki. There you will find more details about our game world and design.

When you are interested, please contact me via email or msn:
    MSN: fransis123@hotmail.com
    Email: jeroen@jengine.homedns.org

Thank you!

Jeroen

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,452 Times in 259 Posts
    The forum you are looking for is here: http://conceptart.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12
    I think you are awesome, and I wish you the best in your endeavors, but I am tired of repeating myself, I am very busy with my new baby, and I am no longer a regular participant here, so please do not contact me to ask for advice on your career or education. All of the advice that I have to offer can already be found in the following links. Thank you.

Perspective 101, Concept Art 101, Games Industry info,Oil Paint info, Acrylic Paint info, my sketchbook.

Thanks
    Thanks for the link. Sorry for posting in the wrong location.