Thanks

JOB IN SANTA MONICA (not art related)

hey guys, dont flame me for posting this, im just making conversation.

a friend of mine owns her own coffee shop in Santa Monica and is a little under staffed.
    i know its not an art related job, but im sure theres someone out there thats just desperate for a paycheck.
    if you're that someone, check it out, its called the unurban coffee house, its a really cool place that has open mic nights on wed (music and poetry) thurs (stand up comedy) and friday (music)

you should check the place out even if you dont need a job, i hang out there all the time, its a great place.

anyway, it looks like the website is down...
    here's the phone number if anyone is interested:
    310 315 0056

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    btw, if you are a moderator and you dont think my post belongs on the forums, go ahead and delete it. i'll get the message. i dont need a lecture.
    also, if you AREN'T a mod and you dont think my post belongs on the forums, i dont want to hear your opinion.
    thanks.

Thanks
    cool, im lookin for a part time summer job to offset my non-paying internship. I'll give the number a ring.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,274 Times in 408 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainInsano View Post
    this BEGS a lecture!

hmmm....

310? That's West LA. Santa Monica? Century City? LAX? Culver City, perhaps?

I don't need a job there, but I just might call anyway... because... I'm curious. Maybe I'm a pscyho?

Maybe I'll tell her I know you personally Josh L., and that you're a psycho. You never know who's crazy out there.

ps. The lesson is... Don't post phone numbers on forums where you don't know anyone. Especially to the personal phone numbers of women. Do you think ANYONE on this forum would post their mother's, girlfriends, or sister's phone number on here?

Think about it.

edit: And I'm the one on here who is good enough to give u this warning. Imagine how many UNregistered vistors are looking at the phone number? Have some freakin common sense! Anyone can call there claiming to be 'complete2' or 'captaininsano' or anyone else on this forum, saying you refered a job to them. Most of the people here are good, honest folk, but not everyone out there on the internet is.

This might be a wild guess, but i doubt that thats her personal number.. Most probably the number of the coffeshop.. Which is probably listed in the phonebook. And we cant go around removing the numbers of all coffeshops in the phonebook that has female employees just because there might be psychos out there.. that would be bad for business.

Thanks
    uhm... looks like captain insano's post was delted...
    to answer it anyway: slash is correct, that is the number the the coffee shop. i would never put a personal phone number up, thats just stupid.
    also, i know the owner in PERSON. she doesn't come to these forums. she wouldn't know who complete2 is anyway.
    go ahead, call the number and tell the person who answers the phone at the coffee house you're complete2 or Josh L. it wont really matter either way. they know my voice and they'll know it isn't me. like i said, i hang out there all the time, they know me. PERSONALLY.
    haha
    aesir, cool man. how'd that turn out?