Thread: Storyboard Help

Thanks

Question Storyboard Help

I am new to this. I could not see a Storyboard Forum. Prolly somone will direct me to the right forum.

I am developing a script and I need help with developing a Storyboard. This is an independent project with no budget, so only credit would be provided. I would prefer someone from Georgia where I live for easy communication. Otherwise it doesn't matter where anyhelp would come from- thanks!

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Use the advanced search function of this forum and search for posts by Dan Milligan. You'll find a lot of great storyboards and tips.

Thanks
    kazuni: rather than enlisting the help of a storyboader, try making the storyboards yourself. The basic format for storyboarding is usually a frame with your visualization of what the shot will look like at a specific point (which is helpful in order to communicate angle, spatial configuration, character emotion/gesture/movement, etc), and to the side or below are your notes about the scene (director's notes on camera use, sound effects, or just syncing your visualization with your script). If you're on a budget, I would suggest StoryBoard Quick: if you're not artistically inclined, this will save you from frustration with its pre-rendered characters, props, and locations in rotatable and elevating positions, and customizable color (and you can import graphics too); if you ARE an artist, you can import your images as backgrounds or props or close-ups, but the built-in graphics are great in order to just save TIME (which is money!). I've been using this product for quite a while (all throughout my RFTV classes in college), and am so satisfied that I'm considering upgrading to its sister-product: StoryBoard Studio. You should check them out Good luck on your storyboards!