creatures and creatures

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following

creatures and creatures

ive taken some time off, but ive gotten back into drawing recently, tryin to convince myself im not rusty. heres some of my highlights from the last week

this was the first thing i did. i just mapped a face over a warped humanoid skull. looks surprisingly human for how inhuman his skull was. i fail : (
    creatures and creatures

started off as a big scribble, but i decided i'd finish it late one night. i didnt necesarily feel like designing a unique head, so i just chopped it off. some kind of sasquatch or bigfoots
    creatures and creatures

an angel. im going to design some in the near future, this was the first foot out the door, but nowhere near as far as i plan on pushing it. i like the grey/blue skin look
    creatures and creatures

ive been fascinated with cthulu since i was about 17. always thought it sounded like a cool idea. but every time i saw an illustration of him, i always felt embarrassed to be seen looking at it. i think they all look awful (with some exceptions), so i wanted to see if i could do something that still fit the vague description, but didnt follow the chubby-dude-with-an-octopus-for-a-head schism
    creatures and creatures

been looking at dinosaurs a lot recently. ive always wanted to be able to draw them. i sketched this out without reference, so i think i mightve been retaining information
    creatures and creatures

just a quick sketch, trying to design a new squid thing, but it turned in to this guy once i realized i wasnt going anywhere good
    creatures and creatures

started off as a sketch for the underconstruction holder page for my site, but i messed up the markers and abandoned ship
    creatures and creatures

a dragon that works kind of like a bat, but with smell instead. semi blind, flightless cave wanderer. uses its big, high-surface-area shnoz to sniff stuff out
    creatures and creatures

comments, critiques and questions appreciated. feels good to be drawing again

Last edited by tom; April 17th, 2007 at 08:10 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hey Tom
    Looks like the rust is coming off fast for you, just keep it up more consistantly
    Nice 'critters'

The web link in your sig needs fixed up I think.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.