Can you batch art in Painter 8?

View testimonialsView Artwork
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Can you batch art in Painter 8?

I'm working on an animation and I reprocess my frames in Painter to get the look I want. Is it possible to record what my steps and then batch every frame the same way you can in Photoshop?

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Re: Can you batch art in Painter 8?

Originally posted by Shade01
    I'm working on an animation and I reprocess my frames in Painter to get the look I want. Is it possible to record what my steps and then batch every frame the same way you can in Photoshop?
    I haven't personally done anything like this, but if you mean you want to record the actions you apply to one animation frame and apply those same actions to every frame in the movie, it appears that you can;

"The Script feature in Corel Painter lets you repeat the same actions for each frame in a movie. For example, you might want to apply an effect like Glass Distortion to a video clip. You can record a script that applies the Glass Distortion effect to a single image, then with a single command, apply that script to the entire movie."

"A script can contain almost any action-a single command, a series of commands, or the many steps in creating an original drawing."

"There is no Undo for applying a script to a movie. You might want to work with a copy of the movie, or you might apply the script to a short sample movie to test it."

Above quotations from the Painter 8 help document.

David

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.