Sketchbook: New Aspiring Artist
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: New Aspiring Artist

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Red face New Aspiring Artist

Hey Everyone. Im currently a senior in high school and getting ready to go to college in Japan. Im really interested in both computers and art, so I want to go into the video gaming business. I want to learn to draw characters and make them into 3D life like drawings and incooperate them into games. Im not sure where to begin. If anyone has the same interests or knows where I can begin, please let me know.

I have begun learning how to draw the human anatomy. At this moment, I am not taking a class, but am just learning off of books. I will be posting some doodles here and would like some critique on them as well. Just a warning, I am not at all good, but hope to become better.

Also, it seems like I can look at a drawing and almost exactly copy it. I can't just draw a character without first looking at one. It makes me feel like I am just copying other peoples work, and I hate that. Does anyone else have that same problem? Or is it just me? Will I be able to eventually draw from my own imagination?

Thank you for taking the time to read this. Tips, comments, critiques welcome!
    Sayaka_Kiss

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

markey2d is offline markey2d is back on CA Level 6 Gladiator: Provocator
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    if you are intrested in cg go to CG society they got lots of 3d stuff, boundless amounts of inspirations.

good luck in the future.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Thank you, I will look into CG Society.

Sayaka_Kiss

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.