Tuff guy
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Tuff guy

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Tuff guy

I want to make a hero to model in 3d and with no one to make concept art for me, I gave it a shot myselft. He's a guy that doesn't care if he blows the entire city appart as long as he get the badguy. What do you think?

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Thanked 1,273 Times in 408 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    The first thing you might wanna do is to flip the canvas horizontally. Then you'll notice a lot of the symmetry errors. for one, his left eye is much closer to the nose than the right is. You should also define what is what more on the jacket, its a bit hard to tell right now. also, try to stay away from white colorless highlights like the one on his collar, it looks out of place. You're gonna have to draw the whole character if you want to make him in 3d, feet, hands and all. (unless you want to wing it of course, but most of the time it helps to have a guide)

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Thanks for the critique. I will most definitly check symetry and the work on the highlight! I wanted to make a renderd piece before I started on the imageplanes. it's harder for me to make a personality when I make a character in a front pose with spreaded legs and arms, that's why I made him in perspective.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.