The Return of the Living Dead
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

The Return of the Living Dead

Hey everyone, its been a wile since i've been here and everyones art is amazing as usual.

Since i define myself as a creative/art or "Right brained" kind of person I decided to give drawing, painting and the like a try. My usual art is creative writing but lately its just been creative and no writing. I can't get the words to flow with my ideas, so im thinking maybe ill take a break and try my hand at a new way of expression. I realize it takes years and years or pratice and I can't simply come marching in here saying im "deciding" to be good, I'm not. BUT art has always been with me and all i want to do is get my idea across and express my self, if I happen to get decent or even "good" in the process, awesome, haha. I did a few practice sketches last night and yes i am rusty (well i suck) but i can feel that i can learn fast because its the way my brain works.

Anyway, I'm gona give'r a try and i just wanted to say hi to everyone, you're all such great artists. I'll be hanging around.

Chris
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    welcome back to CA.. give a try to the community activities.. - JAG

it's only after you've lost everything, that you're free to do anything..
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.