Newbie says Greetings!
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Newbie says Greetings!

RustiSwordz is offline Hiding from the thing under the stairs... Level 1 Gladiator: Andabatae
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Newbie says Greetings!

Hi Guys!

brilliant site, brill forum.

Ive been drawing for years, never really got anywhere with it. i draw mainly for pleasure than anything else, yet ive done some odd jobs for people.

I do sci-fi and fantasy, and a mix of mediums from Painter/PS and good old pen and ink. Go here for Gallery:

http://rustiswordz.deviantart.com/gallery/

i may just stay a while this is a cool forum

regards.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Thanked 1,484 Times in 719 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Welcome new person, enjoy your stay.

Keep in mind though that this place is a little more...blunt.. than DA, it's set up as more of a learning environment than a social network, the transition in feel has been known to freak out some DA artists, just a warning..

Stay cool, search around in the archives, don't take crits too personally and there's a lot to be learned here, you'll probably dig it.

-Flake

RustiSwordz is offline Hiding from the thing under the stairs... Level 1 Gladiator: Andabatae
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Thats OK, way i look at it is you cant please everyone, whats rubbish to one is brilliant to another. i'm a bit fed up of DA anyway, its all anime rip offs.
    I'm at that stage anyway where i want to have my work ripped into i need to learn and the only way to do that is listen to the flak as long as its constructive and not slagging for slagging sakes.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,484 Times in 719 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by RustiSwordz
    i'm a bit fed up of DA anyway, its all anime rip offs.
    If you search around here, there is some sweet anime that you will like. I generally hate the stuff but we got some good anime here..Look for Gezstars' work.
    I'm at that stage anyway where i want to have my work ripped into i need to learn and the only way to do that is listen to the flak as long as its constructive and not slagging for slagging sakes.
    Then you're in the right place.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.