Thread: Stalker: WIP

Maestro Andres is offline It's just a nickname, still too far from being one...
    Thanks

Stalker: WIP

Hi all,
    I gave some thought to posting this as WIP, since first of all, I am in a crunch deadline. This is due this friday afternoon, and this what I have gotten so far in two days (probably it will end on a all-nighter, who knows). I will be posting my daily updates, since I had these days to work on this. So I' ll appreciated any input of you guys.

I include a close up of the face, just to show the texture I am going to apply to the arm as well. I dunno about the armor, only if I have enough time. Oh yeah, before I forget, it will be colored with color layers and all that.

So far, what I am missing is the leg and hand on the right, and some background. Thanks

Attached Images Attached Images    
    SKETCHBOOK SUPPORTGROUP #48
    Maestro Andres | CouchPotato | Mono2k5 | Sawa | 0shade0

"The aim of figure drawing is never to copy the model but to analyze it." - sfa
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    An update for the night, I am kinda at the tuning stage. Add some texture to the arm, and leg, just playing with those right now. For the arm just used dual brush in a soft light layer with a bevel and emboss effect.

I notice that the foot on the right was bigger than the left, I correct that but don't know if it is ok now. Any comments are welcome. Will keep working on this tomorrow.

Thanks
    Update for the night, kinda wrapped everything with the robot thing and so far I think I got the right leg correctly. Ended my overlay layer and that's why I upload two pics.

Just missing the background and some small tweaking. Any suggestion or critique at this point is highly accepted.

Thanks
    Last update I guess, added the BG and finished polishing. Not quite too satisfy with the BG, especially the clouds. Is just what I could come up with, made me realize how I hate doing BG even when I know they are so useful.

Thanks for watching, C&C's are welcome.

Edit: Fixed it a little bit today, but still not happy with the clouds

Last edited by Maestro Andres; March 23rd, 2007 at 11:54 AM.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.