Page 31 of 88 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 81 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    you've obviously spent a lot of time and effort studying. Such improvement through the pages, its really great to see. Awesome ballpoint drawings
    keep rockin, man

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 Times in 449 Posts
    Ooh, sorry, it's not your fault about my comments! I had some internet hickups couple days ago and I guess my comment just didn't come through when hitting reply, although I thought otherwise. I didn't mean to come off like a prick and scolding you for not replying to my comment, sorry if you thought otherwise, my friend Thanks for the thorough answer up there, it was interesting to see where you get your influences and inspiration!

Your latest update sure meets expectations! That lady in red is jaw-dropping gorgeous. Lighting is really becoming your forté, it seems. It's been so dynamic and realistic lately, I must say you've improved heaps there

Pencils are a beauty. Nice outfits! Good seeing you expanding out of human anatomy and tackling animals, that should be a challenge, I hope to see more of it. Your anatomy is becoming really masterful. I see the occasional anatomical hiccup, but it's generally not the rule at all. E.g., the woman in the fancy dress on the left in your moleskine doesn't seem entirely right proportional, she's a bit short in the middle section, ain't she? Love the dress design, though!

Well, hope to see more of your great stuff soon.

sketchbook / sketchblog / deviantart / facebook / twitter / e-mail

"assiduus usus uni rei deditus et ingenium et artem saepe vincit" - cicero

Thanks
    ohnojenny: Meh...yeah..I've been having some weird and lame proportion problems lately...I think I need to revisit my studies...I'll try to keep the characters coming! Thanks!

lilnebo: Aww, kindness that surpasses all things! thanks! I think I may need it! D:

radio24: Cool! I'm glad you like my work, thank you!!

AsaB:You're absolutely welcome! Good questions deserve thorough answers...I've considered posting some of my old old anime work...maybe redoing one of the designs or something...just for fun. That seems more like something I'd put up on DA though. :3

I'm still working...so much to learn here....

Yeah...I was noticing she was off too...my only defense is that I was drawing that in a very dark space. :3 But rather than make excuses, I should really just suck it up and draw more. Thank you for stopping by again!

-----
    ugh. Pencils. Lame update. Sorry guys...this sucks.
    Name:  080608_sketch.jpg
Views: 583
Size:  238.2 KBName:  080708_sketch.jpg
Views: 582
Size:  261.4 KB

Thanks
    Thanked 1,264 Times in 917 Posts
    i'm so jealous of your crisp pencil lines. <_<
    i can't tolerate pencilling myself. ;lkjl;kj ;lkj

Thanks
    You have nice pencil work. Like yr character especially the female. smooth and nice. Also this http://www.conceptart.org/forums/att...2&d=1214454536

Thanks

a la bapsi: Whee, thanks! pfsh. Pencils are fun, just keep at it. Thanks again.

yinteck: That's really cool to hear! Thanks for the stopping by the ol' thread, friend.

-----
    I forgot to post yesterday...I know I know...hey man, what's up with all this pencilly crap? Well...I was working on another self portrait last night...and I saved a crop of it, because I wasn't going to finish, but wanted to show that I was making some kind of progress...and now I can't find the damn thing. maybe I really didn't save it. Meh.
    Wow...the scans are crappy quality...I'll get on that...
    Name:  080808_sketch1.jpg
Views: 550
Size:  217.7 KBName:  080808_sketch2.jpg
Views: 547
Size:  221.1 KB

Thanks
    that "did i even save it? goddammit where is it?!" thing happens to me all the time.
    sometimes i realize that i was just dreaming that i worked on something. >_>
    how pathetic..lol.
    loving those heads.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,847 Times in 636 Posts
    Haha about that saving thing, I always save my stuff as "Untitled-1" so I always know where I put it, and if I decide to keep it I rename it, and if not I'll overwrite it the next time Nothing's ever lost this way, and you don't have filenames like "dghjehsrbnvjsd.psd" lol.

Pencils are looking awesome man! More please!

Thanks
    Great work here man, I've added you on g-talk but haven't seen you on. I'm anxious to see what you've got going for round 2 in the LTS, you definitely have got me working harder on my next piece . Keep on with the updates man!

Thanks

a la bapsi: Argh. Such is life, I suppose.
    Hahahaha! I've done stuff like that before. The biggest disappointment...realizing that you only dreamed that you finished a masterpiece...

algenpfleger:Well it was weird! I remember resizing and cropping and everything...and I thought saving...but now I don't know...

ethan karnopp: Same for me, man! I'm going through ideas left and right...I've just got to settle on one...yargh! I'm looking forward to it!
    -----
    All i have for right now are some LTS concept thumbs...page two definitely has the better stuff...
    Name:  080908_lts_thumbs1.jpg
Views: 490
Size:  363.7 KB
    Name:  080908_lts_thumbs2.jpg
Views: 491
Size:  447.2 KB

Thanks
    Thanked 1,847 Times in 636 Posts
    duuuuude awesome thumbs! or storyboards? great to see you diving into this! i'm still stuck with figures haha

Thanks
    i like the one with the octopus.
    all dynamic with its diagonal lines.
    a;lksdlkj dkjf

Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 Times in 449 Posts
    Those last two pages are amazing! Seeing you doing environmental thumbs (or, yeah, storyboards?) is great fun, those are all very energetic, I can't wait to see how the finalized piece will turn out like

As usual, I love your pencils. They're not crap, stop saying that, they're incredibly inspiring, you've got beautiful line quality!

Redesigning old anime stuff? I say bring it on Not only would it be fun to see how you've improved since then in general, but also seeing your new vision design wise. Don't hesitate to put everything in here, I'd love to see it!

sketchbook / sketchblog / deviantart / facebook / twitter / e-mail

"assiduus usus uni rei deditus et ingenium et artem saepe vincit" - cicero

Page 31 of 88 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 81 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 1