your art work on display in a virtual world? read and help!

Join 500,000+ Artists

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

your art work on display in a virtual world? read and help!

goodday,

my name is frans, i am a gamer in the game entropia universe.

http://www.entropiauniverse.com/

it is a virtual world where 500,000 gamers run around and have fun, they hunt, craft, trade, chat, gossip, and do tonns of other activities. it got known for sellign a virtual island for 25.000 us dollars and 100.000 dollar for a virtual spacestation annex nightclub.

So gamers can own realestate ingame, most arent so big;houses and appartments.

a new feature is the possibility to upload art/pics too enhance houses and use them as art or decoration.

i am gonna try to use a house as art gallerie; upload the digital artwork and put it on display as a virtual gallery.

other gamers can come and see it and even buy the screen with the art for use in their own house.

so i am looking for concept artists who make sci fi art, fantasy, horror, space, virtual world stuff, anything that woudl attract a gamer, also skecthes, manga art is great.

i would upload your work, put it on display.
    if peopel buy it, u will get payed too (in order to get paid, u woudl make a avatar in game and i pay u in game, which can be extracted to RL currency on your creditcard)

its not a sceme to get rich, artwork would sell for several dollars, but it would be a great and fun platform to get your work displayed and known, and if u make a few dolalr in the process, well thats great too.

so if u like the idea, mail me at f.bovens@chello.nl

i am pretty new to this and this forum, so spread the word, poitn your frends too this, mail me i always willing to show what i mean, or download the game for free so i can chow u around ingame.

your artwork on display is seen by 500,000 gamers there, so that is a kick by itself, but i repeat; dont exspect to get rich; exspect fun, feedback and a new podium for display of your work, and if you think oyur owkr might not be good enough, let the gamers decide )

greetings
    Frans bovens