Character Color Concept Artist Needed For Stylized Wii Video Game Project
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Character Color Concept Artist Needed For Stylized Wii Video Game Project

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Character Color Concept Artist Needed For Stylized Wii Video Game Project

Who we are:

A team of 7 professional game developers who are currently working in the game industry, and in all of our free time making a game for the mass market.

Positions Filled:

Producer / Designer
    Producer / Animator
    Environment Concept Artist
    Character 3D Artist
    Sound Designer / Composer
    Lead Programmer
    Wii Programmer

Positions Needed:

Character Color Concept Artist (stylized Characters)
    3D / 2D Environmental Artist

What we have:

Lots of experience in the game and feature film industry doing visuals, production sound and more, the connections to get our game published by the leading publisher in the industry, generous profit sharing on this project, a very very fun small game targeted for the mass market, a full production timeline and design finished, art and sound are already in full production swing. 7 people who have jobs in the industry but see a different vision and want to be successful on our own making our own ideas off our own steam!

What this is:

An amazing opportunity for an artist to work with a serious team of developers / artists who will finish this project soon. Let me know if you are seriously interested in doing something big and I can give you all the information you need! We would love to show off our art / screenshots unfortunately we don't want to give any of that away just yet. If you are serious about joining our team we will show you at that point.

ProjectGameDeveloper

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    i am seriously interested i am a decated artist just recently got my computer situation resolved so im good to get back in the industry! had my foot in the door prior to this with a company called myriad interactive gaming. worked on a mmorpg concept for a little over 2 years as a concept and character artist(intern ) then as there primary artist the concept was sound, but they never produced a demo and it was never picked up. i am dedicated and will do anything nessecary to establish a good game and i preide myself in being determined to suceed and i know that the success of the team means success for me as well. please let me know if you could use another artist and i will do auddition work and provide you with any samples u need to consider meas an addition to the team, hopefully i should have samples loaded to my temp site while the permenant domain is established samples: @
    www.freewebs.com/freefallillustration and http://elfwood.lysator.liu.se/art/t/...on/typhon.html please take a look and take into avccount most of this is old, if you are interested i will provide you with more up to date samples that im in the process of getting uploaded

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    i am seriously interested i am a decated artist just recently got my computer situation resolved so im good to get back in the industry! had my foot in the door prior to this with a company called myriad interactive gaming. worked on a mmorpg concept for a little over 2 years as a concept and character artist(intern ) then as there primary artist the concept was sound, but they never produced a demo and it was never picked up. i am dedicated and will do anything nessecary to establish a good game and i preide myself in being determined to suceed and i know that the success of the team means success for me as well. please let me know if you could use another artist and i will do auddition work and provide you with any samples u need to consider meas an addition to the team, hopefully i should have samples loaded to my temp site while the permenant domain is established samples: @
    www.freewebs.com/freefallillustration and http://elfwood.lysator.liu.se/art/t/...on/typhon.html please take a look and take into avccount most of this is old, if you are interested i will provide you with more up to date samples that im in the process of getting uploaded

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Sounds interesting I would like to know more .

New Sketchbook

Old Sketchbook

"I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do." -Leonardo Da Vinci

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I'm interested. I mainly draw comics, but I have some experience in concept art also.

my homepage

online portfolio

Thank you

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Im really interested on this, I couldn't find your email so Im posting here. Please come inside my gallery

http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...orBustamante/?

Contact me at shizaaba@hotmail.com

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hi,
    I´m Interested!

my site:
    www.montal-illustration.com

Best regards,
    Martín Montalbetti,
    info@montal-illustration.com

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

:)

sounds pretty interesting...
    check my thread at http://conceptart.org/forums/showthread.php?t=93619 and you can drop me a mail to momarkmagic@yahoo.com for further infos and/or artworks.
    Thank you in advance to take a look at my works!

best,
    mr. m

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hi there. My name is Logan and I'm a recent college graduate with a B.F.A. in illustration from the Savannah College of Art and design. Please check out my small web gallery for a tiny sample of my work. (samples of my work can be seen here )

I am extremely interested in working with you and I feel that I bring a lot to the table when it comes to creating high quality designs.

Please keep in mind that everything there (with only a few exceptions) was created for someone as part of an assignment, and that's why the style changes so dramatically from one to another.I have no doubt that I could emulate any style that you wish for the project. I pride myself on being fast, reliable and flexible enough to accommodate anyone's vision. Drop me a line if you see anything you like or would like to discuss possible employment.
    Thanks for your time and Consideration,

Logan

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.