RP Character/WIP Thread

View testimonialsView Artwork

View Poll Results: Which scenario do you want to use?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kovah

5 45.45%
  • MurderClaus

5 45.45%
  • AbstractPagan

1 9.09%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following

RP Character/WIP Thread

Please post your CHARACTERS and any WIPS that relate to the RP in here and not the Rp thread. When it comes time to vote for a winner a new thread will be created to vote on.
    You must create a character and have it approved (by me for now, don't worry i'm not mean) before you can join the RP

Character Thread -

Races that are allowed -
    Notes on races - with the more overly used ones - elf/anthromorphs for example try to think a little more out the box when it comes to your character.

*Human
    *Elven
    *Anthromorph [cat girls etc]
    *Dwarf
    *Gnome
    *Fair Folk - pixies faries imps etc
    *Lycanthropes [werewolves and other were-beasties]
    *Elementals (these are rare beings that can control a certain element – Earth, Fire, Wind, Water, Lightening. They only use their powers when in great need of them.)
    *Angelic (Angelic beings have the appearance of Angels and wings and such BUT do not have many powers due to the fact that they have been cast out of 'heaven' to live on earth)
    *Demonic [beings born from darkness - opposite to angelic]
    *Robots
    *Biomechanical beings/Cyborgs [Half robot half living being for example]
    *Various beasties [as long as they can communicate somehow with the others to provide dialogue i'm not too fussed]
    *Mixture of one or more of the first 6 - if you think it is phesable for them to make babies its allowed.
    *There is of course a consideration for beings that could be classed as aliens or a race that you have created, these will be judged on a case by case basis.

Name: (self explanitory)
    Gender: (self explanitory but if you are a robot or other species devoid of gender please state it somewhere)
    Race: (self explanitory - if it is a made up species please outline its character istics here.)
    Description + picture: (you MUST use your own artwork for the picture, description must be at least a paragraph. You can post the character bio before you have a picture ready but before it is entered into the RP youtere must be a picture.)
    Personality: (self explanitory)
    History: (self explanitory)
    Weapons/powers: (self explanitory)
    Misc Info: (this is just for anything that doesn't fit into the other catagories)

- The world your character has to fit into

The cities, vast matropolis's full of blooming technology, sky scrapers line the roads reaching into the heavens, piercing the clouds as the song of monks and nuns rings though the air. They prey to a god to clense the souls of the worthy as robots watch, waiting for the song to end so they may use the same space to worship their own God. The people of the city, go about their daily lives, partly fearing what is on the other side of the wall that marks the perimieter of their great city home. For they do not understand the ways of the people that live in the wilderness, for there is a place of magic, where small communities live in harmony with nature and adept in the casting of spells.

Neither community can win the power struggle, for when a new technology gives the cities an upper hand, nature seems to deal the wilderness with magic to counteract it.

Last edited by kovah; March 13th, 2007 at 01:41 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I Rp'd alot in the past, with games like WoW as well as forums, so i'll jump in on this one

Got one question though... When we RP, are we going to make illustrations for the scenes we set our characters in?

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfBane
    I Rp'd alot in the past, with games like WoW as well as forums, so i'll jump in on this one

Got one question though... When we RP, are we going to make illustrations for the scenes we set our characters in?
    First the characters for illustrations in the setting that is chosen.

Then i think we will have a vote or something for which scene in the RP that should be illustrated. Its still abit up in the air at the moment.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Lightbulb

Anyway, here's my guy:

Name: Grick Gearsly
    Race: Cyborg gnome (25% machine)
    Description + picture:
    RP Character/WIP Thread

RP Character/WIP Thread
    A generally hard-headed Engineer, straight to the point. Intellectually stimulated about rumors and michievious thoughts with traps and weaponry. Was originally a foreman in the machine factory, but fell out of favor due to a very minor miscalculation in calibration for parts needed to make the best machines. Known to slowing production 77% for a "retribution detonation" as he calls it, chuckling everytime he thinks of it.
    Personality: Mostly a good person inside, honest, dependable. The explosion almost killed him, but because his insurance was still valid and they replaced necessary parts.
    History: See above...
    Weapons/powers: His left arm is mechanical and can complete extremely difficult calibrations and welding, etc. Has an incredible handshake with this hand. He also is trained in Martial Discipline taught in his homeland, makes him exceptionally dangerous at unarmed combat. He carries a E-345 "Impacter" that uses a variety of functions to make its ammunition. He prefers explosive bullets and delay explosive bullets. He also has a inituitive nature that gives him some foresight.
    Misc Info: Generally he doesn't fit too well with others until he gets to know them. Kind of a fugitive since he wasn't killed and the factory took heavy losses for months after his 'executive order'.

So what does everyone think?

Last edited by AbstractPagan; April 16th, 2007 at 09:37 AM. Reason: update with color

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    voted for murderclause

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    So, after the votes for the world is done,

when does it start? :/
    Also, is this just a one-time design contest or do you plan to keep on going?

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by KaWaii
    So, after the votes for the world is done,

when does it start? :/
    Also, is this just a one-time design contest or do you plan to keep on going?

basically it will start when i have time to organize it. My life is a little to hectic at the moment with moving house coupled with uni and family stuff for me to be able to put time limits on anything, so you will have to bear with me on that.

Hopefully its an on-going thing and will be around for awhile. After this storyline has finnished there will be a new one.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    A ok,

take it easy then I would say, will keep an eye on this

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    thankya kindly.

I should get my character up...

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Heres a tentative character with a prelim sketch.

edit: Withdrawn.

Last edited by Jason Scanlon; April 13th, 2007 at 05:11 PM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Went for Murderclaus' idea, here's my character (possible WIP, will see how this developes)

RP Character/WIP Thread

Name: Chuún Sin-Dhal

Race: Ramá

Description: Chuún's normally wearing a large and rather rough cloak over his shoulders, and a large straw hat. ((may add more illustrations if needed)) This is to conceal himself from the public, and to stay as low as possible. Though he's been seen dressed in a some sort of battle gear, thats believed to be what he wears beneath his cloak at all times. He's not a tall, neither a directly physical strong man, but you can see that he's been gifted with mental calm and strenght. He's also been spotted, lurking around the outskirts, practising with a pair of old traditioned blades, though he keeps them well hidden, and always near at hand.

The facial structure of this odd man, is cold and strict. It doesn't hold any room for any expressions what so ever. Even more strange is the sight of the "third eye" in his forehead (even though it's not a eye at all, only a jigsaw of sensors and delicate muscles), which every known Ramá possess. It is said that the "eye" sends out a high pitch sound, which then reflects back to the Ramán, and therefore allows them to render a full 3D map over the nearby area, making them extremely observant, and nearly impossible to outmanouver or ambush. Even though this instrument is indeed very useful and clever to use, it consumes alot of the Ramáns energy and strenght. Thats why they don't rely on this ability in every-day-situations.

Personality Like most of the mysterious Ramá, Chuún acts with great precision and knowledge. Not opening his mouth or engaging in any matter unless it's utterly necesarry. Sometimes he sits by himself, phrasing words of wisdom in his native tounge, making you curious about his origins. When put in a conversation, he rearly speaks about his background nor his culture, if he speaks at all. He's known as the "mute pilgrim" to some of the local inhabitants, or the guy who sits alone in the corner with no sense of humor, though it's obvious there's much more to him than that.

((Think i've mentioned weapons and abilities, wanna add his history later, when i've gotten more info about this whole thing))

Last edited by Wolfbane; March 3rd, 2007 at 01:14 PM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    RP Character/WIP Thread

Name: Aysel
    Sex: Female
    Race: Demonic Cat [see description for more information]

Description: Often mistaken as an average moggie, Aysel is actually a demonic entity of unknown origin that for one reason or another decides to take the form of a domestic cat.
    She is about 7kg in weight and around 2 foot from nose to end of tail.
    She has Calico markings (mostly white with splotches of ginger and black) and is also long haired and so appears larger than she actually is, she also has bright ice blue eyes.

Background: To try and document her movements would be impossible, as a creature of magic and insatiable curiosity she has nothing to tie her down to any one place.
    As her true nature is demonic she has little clue when she was 'created' for demons are not born into this world, but created when an act of great evil is committed in the vicinity of small pocket of unused magic. She has few memories of her early life

Weapons: Teeth, claws and a handy little trick that allows her to go 'poof' in a puff of smoke and reappear somewhere within a 15m radius.
    She has some 'magic' which allows her to cast various spells.
    Once every so often she saves up enough power to go into full demon form and kill whatever has provoked her into doing it (is very unlikely she will allow her to get herself into such a situation however) [Will add a description for her demon form if its needed]

Personality: Mischevious is perhaps the best way to describe this little kitty. Her curiousity and small stature have allowed her to over hear many a conversation that was supposed to be secret. Though essentialy evil as a demon, she vary rarely shows that particular aspect of her nature, but is more than willing to create a little chaos when she feels that things are getting rather boring.

hopefully the image will work
    RP Character/WIP Thread

Last edited by kovah; March 20th, 2007 at 09:05 AM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Ok this is gonna turn out pretty wierd... we've got a demonic house cat, a noseless samurai-ish alien, a human, and a half robot gnome... think it'd be better if we waited until the poll ended, then we can all stick to one theme and perhaps the one that gave us the theme will add more details, for exampel different races or factions. This'll give more depth and understanding to the characters themself, and provide a richer RP experience.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfBane
    Ok this is gonna turn out pretty wierd... we've got a demonic house cat, a noseless samurai-ish alien, a human, and a half robot gnome... think it'd be better if we waited until the poll ended, then we can all stick to one theme and perhaps the one that gave us the theme will add more details, for exampel different races or factions. This'll give more depth and understanding to the characters themself, and provide a richer RP experience.
    I love having a range of different characters and races in Rp's that i take part in, Plus though it is going to be story driven having such a range of characters will make drawing them a better experience. Weirder the better!

In any case, i wrote my theme to be as open as possible, so i wouldn't want to put any restraints on the characters - the only thing that they would have to do is belong to either the city life or the wilderness life (at the start].

Wilderness is rife with magic - so my cat would fit in there
    The human could be either as could the samurai
    And the robot gnome at least started his life in the city.

However, who ever wins will have final say on the races allowed in their world.
    Bear in mind that this is still in its early life, if it doesn't work to start off with then we will try a different recipe as it were.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I love your character, kovah, and am excited about interacting with her through mine. I definitely dig the contrasting characters and dont think it will be a problem intertwining their story lines. If done carefully it could make for an engaging story at large.

I have questions regarding the structure of the game. When do you expect to close the poll, approximately? Some background on the races as they pertain to the setting would be nice. This could be added to the final setting or the character's description.

I was also wondering whether this would be a freeform game. Frankly that is what i would prefer, but its not the most important thing to me. Not everyone is comfortable without specific rules and randomisers and i dont want to presume that everyone agrees with me.

theres no pressure to respond right away, just putting out the questions i have

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by .61803
    I have questions regarding the structure of the game.
    I was also wondering whether this would be a freeform game.
    This isn't a game project dude

Thanks
    Thanked 1,313 Times in 417 Posts
    Follows
    Following

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hookswords

Im sure you realize but just in case, this is the poll and development thread that is linked on from the original thread which the group was a result of. Either way im glad you reminded us about the group. Are you going to join in? i was wondering where everybody went and a few more heads would be great. Sorry if i imply you dont know whats going on.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I voted for Kovah's scenario.

--CHARACTER--

Name: Mackie
    Race: ?? Presumed Human
    Description + picture:

Name:  Mackie.jpg
Views: 683
Size:  161.3 KB

Petite, fair, freckled, appears to be around the age of 20, curly dark hair, violet eyes, fit and muscular, has sharp features and eyes are rimmed in kohl.
    Personality:

She will often solve complicated problems when others fail (though communicating the solutions is somewhat of a chore for her) and notices many details that others overlook. In additon to her problem-solving skills, she is also steadfast and levelheaded, and will often keep her cool when others panic. She is good at heart and believes in doing the right thing no matter what the consequences to herself may be. However, this innate kindness does not extend towards enemies. If anyone threatens her friends she will retaliate in a most skilled and brutal manner. ('with the help of her trusty gatling gun, KIV or "Kivvy" as she calls it. The gun rotates as it fires automatic rounds from multiple barrels)

History: Largely unknown. The running theory is that Mackie was originally the daughter of a high-ranking official of the Great City and was trained in the arts of espionage and assasination, but was captured by senior members of a rival political faction. She was tortured, her memory was tampered with, she was covered in disfiguring tatoos of random numerical sequences, and then was set free at the whim of the political leaders who all took bets on how long she'd survive. Her family believes she is dead.

Weapons/powers: Gatling gun, small pocketknife, has been known to bite people

MISC/weaknesses: Due to the actions of the people who robbed her of her memory and covered her in strange numerical tatoos, Mackie has touble speaking aloud. She has no trouble thinking the words, but when she tries to speak she simply spouts nonsensical gibberish. Poor Mackie suffers from attacks of seizures, which often fall upon her at the most inconvenient times. She is also colourblind, which may lead to some 'interesting' wardrobe selections on her part.

Last edited by Katfayheirti; March 19th, 2007 at 10:25 PM.

-----------------------------------------------------
    portfolio=ORANGEMANTIS.COM
    Blog
    SKETCHBOOK
    -----------------------------------------------------

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Lightbulb characters

Wow this will be very interesting. I suppose the winner of the poll will be the one to do the storytelling, or is it a round table kinda thing. I know we do our own art thing but, whoever wins will needs a much deeper perspective on the realm/world/lands that they ahereto. Politics, etc. will need some deeper consideration also the way things are going with our characters it almost looks like we have a mercenary group, hired hands kind of thing, just my opinion on the awesome people in the story so far.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I love your character, kovah, and am excited about interacting with her through mine. I definitely dig the contrasting characters and dont think it will be a problem intertwining their story lines. If done carefully it could make for an engaging story at large.

I have questions regarding the structure of the game. When do you expect to close the poll, approximately? Some background on the races as they pertain to the setting would be nice. This could be added to the final setting or the character's description.

I was also wondering whether this would be a freeform game. Frankly that is what i would prefer, but its not the most important thing to me. Not everyone is comfortable without specific rules and randomisers and i dont want to presume that everyone agrees with me.

theres no pressure to respond right away, just putting out the questions i have

Here is an example from an Rp that i rule *evil cackle*...*cough* from another website to hopefully clear up your questions.

[three different peoples posts here]
    Nakt watched the four of them approach, each had a small amount of aprehension on their faces. Which was expected for the journey they were about to undertake was a long and dangerous one. She knew very well what they would face and there was a real possibility that not all of them would make it through the forest. She studied them as they drew closer and odd bunch already, her eyes widened as she realised there was an Angel among them his wings almost glowed in the moonlight, an elf and a human. The last one an Elemental ?
    Their chances of surviving had significantly increased since she now knew what she was dealing with. It would mean that certain parts of the forest would not have to be avoided. She had thought that there were going to be more, but they would have to catch up for time was slowly slipping away.

They were less than 5ft away now and she nodded her head at each of them.
    "Welcome travellers to the Outer Forest. I am Nakt, I will be your guide for as long as you need me."

I am pleased to meet you. *bows* My name is Sigil, and I am quite fond with the forest, I will help in every way possible. I can talk to plants and animals, most listen to me, but some don't. What might we be dealing with on our journey?

The breeze from the forest was cold and unwelcoming, being so close she could feel the auras of many unkindly things. She looked closely at the trees and noticed they looked like teeth. The trees were teeth, the breeze was breath... not ever had Moxiie been this nervous traveling.

"Thank you for being our guide Nakt. Any idea how long it'll take us to get through this place? Can we find edible beings inside? water?"

She wanted to be sure her supplies, along with everyone elses wouldn't run out or run dry as they moved along. SHe hadn't ever heard a single story of this place. Perhaps everyone who would have a tale to tell never returned to share it.

"I am Moxiie, by the way Nakt. I hope we can watch eachothers backs and live to tell of our journey in the end." She bowed her head.

I will close the poll at some point next week.

For those of you that are wondering about races these are the ones i normally allow (being that one of the places i Rp is gaia and if you dont set up some kind of rules on characters at the start they get all whingy when they cant be an all powerfull elven mage that controls the universe] though never used all these in one rp before.

*Human
    *Elven
    *Anthromorph [cat girls etc]
    *Dwarf
    *Lycanthropes [werewolves and other were-beasties]
    *Elementals (these are rare beings that can control a certain element – Earth, Fire, Wind, Water, Lightening. They only use their powers when in great need of them.)
    *Angelic (Angelic beings have the appearance of Angels and wings and such BUT do not have many powers due to the fact that they have been cast out of 'heaven' to live on earth)
    *Demonic [beings born from darkness - opposite to angelic]
    *Robots
    *Biomechanical beings [Half robot half living being for example]
    *Various beasties [as long as they can communicate somehow with the others to provide dialogue i'm not too fussed]
    *zombies/vampires/undead stuff - not too keen on these but if you are desperate to be one i wont stop you.
    *Mixture of one or more of the first 6 - if you think it is phesable for them to make babies its allowed.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    As for factions: [in my world anyways]

In the city there would be:
    Parliament that makes laws and rules over the city consisting of a representative from each race, each race also having a number of different 'parties' that are voted in or out of power by other members of their race.

So everyone has more or less equal oppertunities. Obviously like any major city certain area's are more upmarket than others and problems can occur in the bad bit of town

In the wilderness:
    Beings live in small tribes with their own cultures/taboo's led more or less by the village/tribe elders. Not all of the tribes get on - and wars will break out on occasion, but this anemity is put aside when the city makes a foray into the wilderness. The tribes will join ranks to proctect themselves.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Am i to take it this will be a freeform game then? About the races, what i had in mind was more along the lines of their origins in this world. Did they evolve and why, did they mutate as a result of radiation or residual magic from the wilderness, etc. I think it would make the world more cohesive.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Am i to take it this will be a freeform game then? About the races, what i had in mind was more along the lines of their origins in this world. Did they evolve and why, did they mutate as a result of radiation or residual magic from the wilderness, etc. I think it would make the world more cohesive.
    If by freeform you mean that doesn't have a set storyline then yes. I normally give my characters a 'goal' that they wish to achive but tangents are welcome and expected.

Perhaps when people create the races/characters they can come up with a backstory of how they evolved (moreso with the non-humanish ones] Could perhaps even be a seperate 'thing' once we have an established rance of races then the challenge is to outline their origins and how they evolved.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hmm, I think Kovah's idea is gonna win. I like it the most anyway hehe

I'll try getting something up pretty soon

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    So when we decide to add our parts, the 'storyteller' is really just there to mediate and the pictures we place will they enventually be compiled into a flash book or something? Should it have any kind of a title? Or maybe just a basic concept of structure and let us run with it. Either way i do see some excellent potential in being some kind of a gang or mecenary group we have demolitions and tech guy (Grick) the renaissance pistol dude, The spiritual warrior-type, The cute chick with a complex attitude and a boom-boom stick, the demon kitty with a serious back-up plan, and all we need now is a leader to the mercenaries. I can see a corporate powerhouse involved like a charlies angels type guy always over the microphone kind of thing.

.61803 I take it our guys might clash a bit with me part mech in all? Just thought I'd ask.

Also a trend of nervousness around others seems to be placed with most of us. This can be a catalyst for some interesting conversations in a group environment. Of course, this is a presumption that a group thing is going to happen in the first place. Either way just adding my thoughts and input.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    not really what i meant but my question is basically answered. i realize now i was taking a lot for granted. i hadnt even really considered having a storyteller.

Abstractpagan
    The mercenaries thing sounds kind of forced. Not really a fan of the whole 'adventure party' concept in general but i have no problem with it if it makes dramatic sense. I was thinking seeing the prosthetics might make him uneasy but he wouldnt hold it against the guy. hed probably have something to say about it though.

edit
    kovah, did you post an image? im not seeing anything

Last edited by Jason Scanlon; March 5th, 2007 at 03:46 AM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

edit
    kovah, did you post an image? im not seeing anything
    photobucket is being twitchy on me will try and sort it later.

So when we decide to add our parts, the 'storyteller' is really just there to mediate and the pictures we place will they enventually be compiled into a flash book or something? Should it have any kind of a title? Or maybe just a basic concept of structure and let us run with it. Either way i do see some excellent potential in being some kind of a gang or mecenary group we have demolitions and tech guy (Grick) the renaissance pistol dude, The spiritual warrior-type, The cute chick with a complex attitude and a boom-boom stick, the demon kitty with a serious back-up plan, and all we need now is a leader to the mercenaries. I can see a corporate powerhouse involved like a charlies angels type guy always over the microphone kind of thing.

.61803 I take it our guys might clash a bit with me part mech in all? Just thought I'd ask.

Also a trend of nervousness around others seems to be placed with most of us. This can be a catalyst for some interesting conversations in a group environment. Of course, this is a presumption that a group thing is going to happen in the first place. Either way just adding my thoughts and input.
    I think the storyteller should perhaps be the leader - for example he gives perhaps one or two of you a mission as it were and along the way you meet the rest of the group who for their own reasons decide to tag along. Leading to a group situation - of which then all the interactions can take place and rather than just completing the mission because all of the tag alongs the group is in a sense forced of on tangents and sub-plots if you like leading to interesting pictures and scenarios that will take us into lots of different settings.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    The idea of someone sending the characters on 'quests' as a team kind of bothers me. I say i like story driven games, but perhaps i mean character driven. I think it would be more to my taste if the characters' individual motivations were the primary factor in what their short term goals are. i could see it being tricky to provide a goal that all characters would logically join up with a group of strangers for a shot at. I think a less awkward approach storywise might be having one or more situations to resolve around a designated area through which our characters can become acquainted. I had it in my head that we would each take charge of our storylines and goals and influence our characters to cross paths, our current objectives combined with what friendship or hatred we might have developed determining whether we are allies or rivals.

Also, ive been wondering about nonplayer characters. Is the plan for the storyteller to control them all or will control be distributed? Also, i think some artwork should be done for them. That reminds me, what are everyone's opinions regarding multiple characters?

edit

oh and what i mentioned about the races was mainly referring to the 'traditional fantasy races'. Are those the humanish ones? It bothers me that in many many rps people just take it for granted that there's always the D&D races to play, often without any real explanation as to their existence outside the fact that players want the option. To me theyve been pretty played out for years what with every hack fantasy writer and his grandma using in his own fictional universe the races taken directly out of Tolkien's work. He used European folklore as a basis but made it his own. What i see might have something to do with TSR having eventually made a canon of stock races outside of any of their campaign settings, which seems to have acclimated everyone to the idea of using the same races with no intrinsic connection to the setting. I have zero problem with anyone playing whatever type of character they want as far as species, but i figured at a place like CA people would be interested in giving detail to every aspect of the world. Thats what i like about having everybodys ideas in a game, it gives us the opportunity to fill in the gaps.

ps

What happened to the attachment manager? is it just me?

Last edited by Jason Scanlon; March 5th, 2007 at 12:45 PM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    i dont mean like sending them on quests i mean like for *thinks of how to explain it*

Ok for the sake of argument - The storyteller is a tribe elder, and he has something Aysel wants, but in return for it wants something from the city. Off trots Aysel to the city, happens to encounter one of the characters and they get talking and turns out they are abit of a anarchist and the thing that Aysel has been sent to get will create mass chaos if removed from the city.
    And so they decide to help the kitty. But obviously when other characters get involved things get all complicated. Some would not want to help Aysel others hinder her.

So each character has their own 'quest' which could intertwine with the other characters 'quests'. So in essance each characters motivation is a primary factor.
    I have just found that without some sort of direction to take it in as a whole things can just fall apart because everyone keeps going off on their own and it doesn't lead to a particulary good rp.

So though we are all takeing control of our characters and storylines the storyteller is in a sense there to nudge the Rp should it get off track where it looks like it isn't going anywhere.

As for NPC's unless they are vitally important reoccuring characters they should be played by the person that needs to interact with them - be it one person ordering a drink from a bartender or all the characters interacting with a person that is pointing a gun at them. Makes it a little more instantaneous.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.