Help with character design

Join 500,000+ artists on ConceptArt.Org.

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Goosh Guest

Help with character design

Hi all

I'm starting a new project and I'm looking for somebody to help me out with some character design.

This is a self project I'll be doing after hours and the idea is that once finished it will take part in festivals, etc.

I've already have a few animations that have gone that way and have even appeared in TV

I'm looking for a special style, it's a blend of realistic/cartoonie/charicature.. (it's only one character but at different stages of his life)

The whole project is about a minute and a half and I'm thinking it'll take about a year to a year and a half to be completed.

If anybody is interested in helping me out with the character, props and environment design or to learn a little bit more about the project, please e-mail me.

You can see some of my previous work on http://www.digital-dreams.net

Thanks

Goosh

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Hey Goosh, it's Matt. Sounds pretty interesting. But I'd repost this in the recruiting section, you'll probably get more responses.

For anyone thinking about working on this: I've seen Goosh's work first hand. He is a very talented animator. This would be a great oppurtunity for anyone.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.