Page 19 of 49 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Hello. New here, I'm a beginner artist (actually I began a few years ago, but don't really think I'm out of the newb-status) from Finland. I'm 15 years old and currently still in school. After school I'm going to try to get in an art academy so I can get a job in the art industry.

I think you will see me in the critique section.

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    *Dives through the window and proceeds to sprinkle pixie dust everywhere*

Ello, ello!
    I'm a devillishly handsome (blatant lies) 21yr old male!
    I decided to go with a refreshing name on this forum, since I always use the same one where-ever I go, so... yus!

I'm from England, yet attempting to establish myself in Finland (quite hard apparently!) so when im not on the Isle of Wight, i'm in Espoo, Finland.

Unemployed (the hard bit of moving to Finland without knowing Finnish!), but hoping this lack of job gives me the opportunity to get my foot in the door of a more creative career.

I've been drawing since about the same time I found my brothers Garfield books as a kid. Before that, I hated art, was more into science and such.

Then the tables turned, I ran screaming into art and have never looked back. Which means i've been doodling over a decade now! As for Science, well if High School was anything to go by, Science was more like Sigh...ence...

Over the last few years i've mostly been dabbling in Photoshop and photomanipulations, but feel now that the time to fine-tune (and damn, do I need some fine-tuning) the old illustration side of things. Because I love to draw.

Don't have a scanner oooor a tablet at the present time, though would love the latter. But i'm one of those folks that is really critical of his own works and so never uploads anything I, myself, don't like.

So yeah, I hope to soak up the wisdom that is bound in these forums and enhance my skillset, because you're all inspirational buggers :> plus, not to mention, DROWN YOU ALL in a sea of text.

Hurrah!

Thanks
    Hello. I'm from Baguio City, Philippines. Looking forward to posting hereat CA and learning from you all. Did advertising work for the past 17 years in the Middle East, Japan and here, Philippines. Still do conceptual art as my escape to the open.

Now I am kind of kind of bored, with some confusion. Life is here.

Thanks
    Hello, I'm new here.

I am 18 years old, and am still in the begining stages of my learning. Like just about everyone and their brother, I would love nothing more than to make a living off of my art; but I fear that I am far behind the curb with my current skills. I am very serious about improving, and will accept any advice one may give.

Thanks
    Yo!

I'm China Rockett, thus the username, an' I'm fresh out of highschool. Somebody showed this site to me a while back, and I about died looking at the spectacular artists linked up yonder.

Now I'm here, attracted mostly by the DSG, where I can excersize my art muscles regularly!

Cheers~

Thanks
    Aye everybody!

Im Drew, Im 15(yeah I know, yet another eager teenager), and I found this site through a few peeps over at cgpad and cgtalk. Lots of incredible art everywhere I look, I love it(inspired x100).

Ive been a growing 3d artist(generally in more alternative styles eg Francious Gutherz etc) for the past few years, but I made the jump into 2d just this past april(Ive been sketching and doodling since I was 2, so this had to happen eventually), and so far Im loving it. Theres something really satisfying about the painting process.

Im also a big fan of music(I perform pretty regularly). Basically any type of music actually, rap to classical, emo to jazz.

Anyway, I came here mostly to start a sketchbook and get some critiques on my work, you know, learn everything I can. Id really like to pursue concept art of some kind as a career(that or the music thing).

So yeah, check out my sketchbook if you get some time, Id really appreciate it :]. Thanks everybody who keeps this forum going or posts their work here, it never ceases to amaze me what people can do.

Peace!
    Drew

Thanks

boo

Hello
    Like just about everyone else in this thread, I'm new(ish.) Apparently I joined last year, although I don't remember doing it or ever visiting here in the past. Ah well.

I'm 21, I live in England, I want to be an illustrator of some description some day. Failing that, I'm going to open a reptile shop :-D hehe. Anyway, it's nice to be here, there aren't that many big, busy art forums that i've liked the look of so I'm pretty pleased to have found CA

I live on a rocky, terrestrial planet called Earth, orbiting a star in the Milky Way galaxy
    Thanks
    Hey, all!

I've been to this site a few times before, but I just joined today. Seems like a cool enough site.

Thanks
    Thanks Carnifex for the guide.
    Hi!
    I’m Oskar, 21, from Sweden. I've enjoyed drawing from time to time during my life, specialized in drawing hot stuff() and cool stuff usually with a pencil. Now in an attempt to find a greater meaning in life I’m going to focus allot more on said craft. This is why I found my way here; to inspire and to get inspired, learn a lot of things and hopefully get some new friends =)

Thanks
    great work!

Thanks
    Hi, my name's Tom. I mostly do comics but I also paint and do some design work. I've been lurking around here for a while. This place has been a great resource for my work.

Feel free to check out my site. I'm slowly going back and reworking some things on it. Been too busy.

opencrashcomics.com

comics)(paint)(graphix)(commission)(williams

Thanks
    Seems like a good thread for this. I Have just started posting my works here and a friend of mine said that really, it's not all about my work, I should be more social with everyone as well. I am a very easy going guy if a bit cynical but I guess I overlook the internet ettiquettes at times. I have decided to toss myself into the culture here and see what is what.
    Anyhow I'm excited about seeing the art, As that's one of my favorite parts, and I am full of trepidation about my own posts and progress but I hope to someday work and live off of my art and creative talents.

Looking forward to it all, my name is Phil Fortin and it's my pleasure to be sure.

Thanks
    No one ever reads these but It'll make me feel better ^^

I'm 19 and going into illustration. My stuff is here: http://www.mangarevolution.com/tintreas

I've put off visiting/using/joining concept art for.. a year now because well.. Its terrifying. I've used that time fairly well to slightly desperatly improve to the point where I can no longer really put off moving to a more professional forums if I'm to improve at the same pace.

But just reading this newbie topic has me quaking in my booties, hurrah for the next adventure!

Please don't eat me.

Page 19 of 49 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 8