Page 19 of 43 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Well... Hi. I've been reading things for a while now and I decides I should introcude myself.
    My name is Javier, I'm 20 and I'm from a little country in South America, Uruguay. Anything else you wanna know just ask.

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    OmenSpirits told me to check this place out as the old forum board I go to has really gone down the toilet. Looks good and professional round these parts

Thanks
    I'm new, so this seems like the place to post. Hi everyone, I've been looking at this site for the last week or so because I have had a sudden craving for art. I've always loved drawing but never really got into digital art until now.

I'm from England and I'm studying three dimensional design in Manchester and hopefully at the start of what will be a rewarding, enjoyable, satisfying hobby.

My Wacom arrives on monday so expect loads of newbie abominations henceforth!

Thanks
    Hey all Ive actully been here for a while now i just never really get around to posting or saying hello. I just try and do so much art and focus on geting better that i forget to communicate. So Yeah my name is Travis Ive been doing art now for about 3 1/2 years. I always doodled and stuff but after high school i didnt know what to do with my self so i decided to go to school for animation. I ended up finding out i really enjoyed illustration much more and ive been working hard ever seince. If your interested in checking out some of my work come on over to my sketchbook. Thanks i hope to become a member of this society!

Sketchbook: Link

Deviant art:
    Link

Thanks
    I came from CGPad, mainly cause I felt like CGPad had a distinct lack of art tutorials and such. And its that sorta thing I really need at the moment. I'm not gonna lie...I'm a beginner at this stuff. My art is far from professional...and I feel like I don't really have a place to turn to. I have a burning desire to draw on a professional level...but I feel at times that I hit a roadblock, and am not quite sure as to how to get over it. So here I am. Hopefully I'll get something out of being here, and we'll all get to be good friends. I'm not asking for pity, I'm asking for advice from people who know the trade, and who are willing to help others who hope to reach that level of professionalism one day.

Thanks
    I'm new to these forums, and I know nothing about drawing and little about art. But, I like learn if thats a forum for that.

Thanks
    Bleatings; I have been joined for a while but I have only just begun to post.

I have reached a point where I am starting to look for jobs, and finding myself severly lacking! So it is time to bite the bullet and come and seek you guys' wisdom.

Thanks for the help post

Thanks
    Hello, newby here!
    My name is Alex..and my art is here fairysdream.com, way to lazy to post anything right now. LOL.

I would really love to participate in the current character of the week contest, though I doubt I'd get into finals. LOL

Thanks
    Hey CA,

Im Craig, Auto Design major at College For Creative Studies, in Detroit, MI. From Miami, went to Design and Architecture Senior High DASH for short(my work is on their site, the Kinetica and Cadillac project).

I had been referred by a friend, my roommate and fellow CA member, who persuaded me to contribute the illustrative side of my mind...hope you all like. Please take the time to check out my sketchbook (ever growing), my projects asthey come about in SKETCHBOOKS, and my website. I hope to make some friends, mentors, and join plenty of help groups to foster growth in my illustrative mind. =)

Thanks for the new home, CA
    Peace and love

Mae Bedlam is offline Uberfunkmistress of the Mauve Army of White-collar Crime
    Thanks
    Well, ah... hi.

I'm Mae Bedlam, about 3 1/2 weeks shy of turning 21 years old. As of this post I'm a good month into my junior year as a Communication Design major at a college seated squarely in the armpit of Pennsylvania, with a concentration in Illustration and maybe Interactive Design for good measure (and an internship, hopefully).

I'm a bit hesitant to post my DA page here, since it's sparse and it doesn't exactly contain my best work—I only scan about 25% of the stuff I draw, and a fraction of that ends up on the 'Net. You can still find it in my profile if you're that curious, though.

I had heard of this place through another forum a few years ago and finally got the nerve to join. The place looks super nice.

Thanks
    Hello there, I'm Marco Bernardini, 23 years from Rome, Italy... A friend of mine, Takaya, linked me this forum I just borrowed a Wacom Intuos3 A5 wide special edition and I can't wait to learn to use it

see ya
    pld: Too much pressure! My deviantART site

Thanks
    how did i miss this, anyway helloo i'm new and thanks for this thread lots of helpful links and tips..cheers ^^

Thanks
    Hey everone. Brand new here. I've been lurking round the forums for a few months and finally decided to register here. I'm 17 and I'm in college studyin science but I'm definatly studying fine art next year cos I miss it now. Erm, I dont really know how far art will take me but I'm pushing myself to be a concept artist one day. I'm really surprised at how great people are here compared to other forums and how helpful the tutorails and that are. So thanks!

Thanks

Hello!

I'm new forumist. Hello at everybodies!

Thanks
    Hi, A classmate of mine recommended this site to me. i go to the Academy of Art in SF. my major is Animation & VFX- Visual Development (another name for Concept Artist). I dream to be a Character Designer and get recognized for it. You can check out my drawings on DA and my animated short on youtube both linked on my sig. I hope CA can help me become a become a better artist.

Page 19 of 43 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast