Page 17 of 49 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Hi,
    My name is Elijah. I'm 22, from Dallas, Tx. I am currently stationed in Sasebo-shi, Japan.
    I have a beautiful wife (Mizue), and a crazy-handsome baby boy(Adrian). Been in the military over 4 years, can't wait to get out. I started drawing when I was about 3 years old, and have tried various other mediums, but graphites and paint brushes has always been my favorites.

I love art; It is my passion. I feel like it is truly a living, breathing entity and can allow us to use it to our advantages and can reward beyond imagination. Regardless of whether you seek honors, monetary gains, or simply to inspire others. Being a part of team is great, but I prefer friendly competition and reciprocating constructive criticism. The more we try to best eachother, the harder we will strive, the more others will be inspired and the better art will be as it continues to grow.

I'm happy to be a part of this community and can't wait to begin networking again with other artists.

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
  3. The Following User Says Thank You to GhostValkyrie For This Useful Post:

Izi

Thanks
    Hello all..I am new here and just popping in to say hi.. I am a fantasy artist and have been using the computer for art work a little over 10 years...I currently use poser and TwistedBrush Pro.. anyway again hello and hope to meet some interesting artists here...

BlueFantasy

Thanks
    Hi everyone I'm a new member

I go by the name of Danny, I'm 15 and I've been on various forums(usually about game design) for a few years now. I found my way here through the member Mr.Delicious and his wonderful art.

I'm currently attending High School in Scotland. I have a very crappy art course there and learn zero to nothing, but I intend to take a digital art course and University in the near future.

I'm very much a begginer, I'm great with a pencil bit of paper and a nice reference, but in honesty I really need to work on my skills in area such as concepts and anatomy, hopefully that'll come in time with plenty of practice. I'm fond of markers and inking. I want to develop in various styles, I love alot of the modern looking pieces around the forum, theres some great design going on. I wouldn't mind picking up some cartooning styles cause I love comics.

I have a wacom, I haven't broke into as of yet, lets hope I can change that.

Any questions are welcome, I hope I meet a few friends around here, I'll do my best to be active, the teen challenge looks interesting

Thanks

New here and quite nervous

Hello,

I believe I read in the OP that if I want to introduce myself, this thread is the proper place?

I'm an aspiring artist... obviously, or I wouldn't be here. I've been drawing most of my life, but took a side-trip into writing a long time ago. Because of this, I've never really taken my art seriously.

Now that I'm no longer pursuing writing, I find my love for art is still here. I just feel kind of dumb because I'm 36 and yet I can't draw things that really, I should have learned in my childhood.

I received a couple recommendations for this site, one from a writer's forum and one from another artists' forum. I want to at least learn how to make my artwork better, and possibly of professional quality. I like to do pencil and pen, and I also enjoy using the computer to enhance my work.

Oh, and my name is Sean.

Thanks
    Yesyes,

I decided to check this site back out after hearing Marko on one of my favorite podcasts. Always was a bit intimidated by the quality of work on this site so don't think I posted much, if any, art, but I figure now it won't be too humiliating and I may learn something.

Peace,
    3!LL

Thanks
    I'm a new member, "hello" all.

Thanks
    sorry about the post i made i didn't read the sticky so whoever deleted it sorry for wasting your time. anyways hello eveyrone

Thanks
    So, Hi. I'm Iren van Oosterom, 16 years of age, currently living in The Netherlands and I'm called "Fshoo" on the webz. Started drawing like, 2 years ago I think. I followed art classes for over half a year now, which excited me about everything that has to do with art. I am somewhat flabbergasted by all this great art I found here while lurking. I hope I can add something to the forums in the future

-Fshoo

Thanks
    hello everyone!

my name is Andy, im a music producer and film-maker from London
    im really annoyed with myself because art used to be my main passion
    but as other interests took over, i havent done any in years
    i still doodle but nothing major

but now im trying to get back into it!!

all your guys work is truly amazing and very inspiring
    but seriously - awesome work

i'll post up some stuff when i get into it properly!!

peace

Thanks
    I should have stopped in here days ago, but que sera.

Yo, I'm Meister Jazz, Either half of the name is fine. I've been drawing for years,
    since before elementary school. I'm working on improving my art, like every here,
    I'm working on something better.

I'm currently 19 and I draw more for fun than anything else, but it's always nice
    to see improvement in one's hobbies.

Last edited by Meister Jazz; June 5th, 2008 at 09:50 AM.

Thanks
    Hello,

I'm new to the CA so I thought I'd say hello and introduce myself.

I've been lurking on the site for a few years and I've decided to get a little more involved.

I'm a tracker at Weta Digital but my dream would be to become a desiger, concept artist, or matte painter.

So I'm going to invest in some new hardware soon. Would some one please direct me to a thread where they are discussing the best setup for digital artists? Do people use Tablet PCs? Thanks.

Corey

I live in the West, Oregon actually! A little town in the middle of no-where.
    Thanks
    Well I'm sure you all guessed it, but I'm new here. (No surprise there right?) I've been a member for quite some time, but i just started to really visit. (Just got a new conputer cause my last one crashed.)
    You can call me Snkchrmer, I'm pretty young, but I'm good and that's all that truely counts. I'm going to start trying to post some of my thing, hopefully I'll get some feed back.

Signed, Snkchrmer

Thanks
    Hello, hello! I'm Sperro and I'm from British Columbia, Canada. I'm excited to become part of this community, so hello! I hope everyone's well!

Page 17 of 49 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 8