Page 11 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW HERE? SPEAK UP! - a beginner's guide

Thanks
    Oh hai thar, I'm relatively new and I've alredy got some haters
    Nice to see some new guys!

Have a fun/great stay at CA!
    Sketchbook. Treat Me Like A Moron
    I'm a dick, sometimes two. Hence my name.
    Edgar Allan Poe

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Suppose im pretty new here as well although i registered over a year ago i didnt post until a couple of weeks ago, my real names Craig im 24 from a wee town in Fife Scotland. I like pina collada and getting caught in the rain. Done a couple of Portfolio courses after leaving the Marines but really didnt like being told what and how to draw. ( Im a rebel without a clue) basically just trying to get a bit better at what i do decided to bite the bullet and post up some stuff in the hope i would get some crits. Dont have a lot of up to date stuff yet as im to busy at work but will get some new stuff up soon. Feel free to check out my SB if you like it tell me if not then tell me what you dont like? Anyway rambling a bit now so HI!
    Stop your grinning and drop your linen! Found them!

My Sketchbook
    http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...d.php?t=110725

Thanks
    Hi everybody my names Zach and I'm an aspiring concept artist who wants to work in the games industry. I've been drawing for a while but mostly just random things like monsters, aliens, guns, starships, robots, and other things like that. I'll be starting college soon and will hopefully share some stuff soon with you guys.

Thanks
    Hi! I'm really glad I found this site... its kind of going to be the place I aspire to post my art in, once I get better. I love all the tutorials and other very helpful tools for artists you have here, can't thank you enough.

I have a question about critiques... I'd love to try and help other people out, but, as I have almost no experience myself, I'd feel like I'm just wasting everyones time pointing out perfectly obvious mistakes- am I going in the wrong direction thinking like this? Or am I right in thinking that I shouldn't attempt to make technical critiques when I have little technical experience myself?

Thanks

Talking BN to the KB to the VC

Hello everyone,

My name is Kevin Bush. I know a few people sporadically thrown about on these forums (there are so many... this is seriously the largest art forum I've seen, and that's completely awesome... I'm envious.) You may or may not know me as Bastard Ninja from several other forums. Otherwise, I'm known as Valhalla Comics on several other other forums. I run a small comic/art community on the web, called... you guessed it, Valhalla Comics (www.valhallacomics.com). I run weekly interviews with comic and art industry professionals here: http://mugoblog.valhallacomics.com, I co-write a web comic called Lil' Gods here: http://comics.valhallacomics.com, run a forum, a newly implemented comic review site here: http://reviews.valhallacomics.com, and also an online retail store, specializing in comics, art, art/collecting supplies. =]

I really hope that I get to know some of you guys/gals a lot better, and maybe one of these days we can hook up for an interview or two.

I've browsed around a bit, over the last several days, and I've been floored by the talent that's here. A lot of you are brilliant... to say the least, and I can't wait to see more from you! =]

Anyway, I hope that I can contribute in a positive way, while I'm here, and if you need anything just let me know.

Talk to you soon,

Thanks
    I’m new member to CA and to art in general. Everyone has to start somewhere and for me that was last week. I can do photo editing in Photoshop pretty well but I always thought I wasn’t talented enough to draw or be artistic but then I never tried before so we’ll see. Cheers everyone.

Thanks
    Hai all, I just registered =D

I've been drawing for many years but have only recently started properly working on improving my skills and I'm especially interested in learning airbrushing

Thanks
    New here,
    absolute newbie at computer based design, develop my own photography, and did a stint in fine art as well as not so legal artwork in the past.

Im studying now for a BA in graphic design management, so Im here to see the cutting edge of design as well as maybe try to recruit for business ventures.

I'll be home,
    When hair has fallen out.

Thanks
    Hi All!

I'm Angela, I've been working more seriously at my art since 2006, I mainly do pencil and coloured pencil art, but have recently started dabbling with a graphics tablet and surprised it works rather well!

I hope to make lots of new friends and partake in challenges - I love challenges! I also love comics, sci-fi & fantasy movies, and lots of fantasy art! Luis Royo and Greg Horn are amazing artists, maybe one day I can aspire to be like them!

I can dream anyway!

Looking forward to meeting you all! Take Care,
    Raven Heart

Please view my Sketchbook

Thanks
    I'm Sindorix. This is my first time on ConceptArt.org. I love to draw and produced artwork and work in colored pencil and marker media. I was hoping to built up my profolio from here so I can start my own website. Can someone help me around here please?

Thanks
    Try starting a sketchbook thread in the sketchbook section or post some work for critique in the critique section.

Thanks
    Thanks Emily G, I've started a sketchbook thread (you should be able to find a link in my signature), and I'm doing the Medusa Character of the Week challenge!

I love this site already!
    Raven Heart

Please view my Sketchbook

Thanks
    I am Tye! I am in the great PNW WA... I have been a member for quite sometime, but not very active. I just started really digging in and looking through the site recently (tunnel vision combined with comfort zone = not much wandering) I have started throwing advise out there a lot more (hopefully helpful advise), but haven't posted up much "art"... will work on that though! I am really bad at scanning things in and posting... bad bad me... great to get to knowing all of you!

Page 11 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast