73 89.02%
  • robmorfin

1 1.22%
  • McFilms

7 8.54%
  • dbensen

0 0%

Thread: VOTING- EOW #45 Alien Music Store

chaosrocks is offline Environment of the Week Leader Level 17 Gladiator: Spartacus' Dimachaeri
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following

VOTING- EOW #45 Alien Music Store

Chaosrocks

Corrick

Robmorphin

Year 30,504 in a parallel universe, galaxy of Kratong, the planet Urzilk is mainly known for it's musical culture, colonies are designed as concert halls with the only purpose of selling music and sounds, no cd's or mp3's, no musical instruments, the colony itself is the music instrument and you as an expectator don't only hear it but also get to live it, feel it and smell it (this is the main ingredient for the different experience & the reason why it can't be recorded-piracy problems are over).

McFilms

Zick works at the local music store, and on any given evening he can be found playing "Those Lazy Gray Blues" on his collector's edition-genuine Earth artifact, a Trumpet that once belonged to Harold Zinski of Paduke, Iowa. Harold tried to explain to his Dad what happened to his trumpet, but it still cost him two weeks on restriction...

dbensen

Man, I don't know. The Thrixiprin, I mean, they try so hard to fit in. It's not so bad now as when they first crashed, I guess, but you still see this sort of thing every day in Ixiptown. There's some things they just don't understand about us. Like eardrums.

To see the world in a grain of sand, and a heaven in a wildflower, hold infinity in the palm of your hand, and eternity in an hour.

Sketch book

http://conceptart.org/forums/showthr...ight=chaos%27s
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Everyone's designs are all so cool! I gave my vote to corrick, for the execution of the piece. Incredible work everyone! The theme was cool, and I was glad to be a part of this exercise.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    As promised, Corrick you got my very well deserved vote, it's a great piece.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Voted for McFilms. Great sense of depth and design. Loved the instrument variety too.

robmorfin, McFilms, thanks for the votes. Fun round, thanks Chaos! Can't wait to take a crack at the Tower.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    chaos: That is certainly one of your better entries! Very nice, it works as it is - sort of a stylized childrensbook illustration for example!

Corrick: You got my vote. Excellent look, originality and execution! Only thing that could have helped to take it further would be to show a little more of the store. It's kind of limited right now - but it already is enough to give an impression!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    congrats everyone.corrick, your piece is really cool.metalic surfaces and the idea of course.just cool!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Thanks for the vote and comments corrick! (I'll have to make you a holographic hot babe for that one!)

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.