GODS AT WAR TD -Votes 1st ROUND IN!! - Page 5
Join Free Art WorkShopJoin Premium Art Workshop

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: GODS AT WAR TD -Votes 1st ROUND IN!!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I could offer something as lame as life and death are intrisecally tied together.

DON'T CLICK THIS
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    maximum diimensions would need flexibility to allow for changes in canvas size for digital work. resampling an image to nearly the same size to fit a max dimension can mash clarity into little gooey bits.

standard dpi is a good idea if it'll help smooth the process.

Continuity Break -- my sketchbook

Shameless plugs!
    Kata femme -- a 3D model WIP, now updated!
    The Giordano Gambit -- Barsoomian Zingball at its best!
    Valkyrie Ascending -- now updated with the second in a series!
    ArmaRagnaGeddonRock-yer-Yuga! -- celeztial shitz 'n' gigglez
    I . Miss . America -- "colored [eyes] may hypnotize..."

"In the end, Razputin, aren't we all just dogs playing poker?"
    -- Edgar Teglee

chaosrocks is offline Environment of the Week Leader Level 17 Gladiator: Spartacus' Dimachaeri
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    hey evil.....I prefer Illaes explaination.... It would certainly be distracting to you average army......and she is beautiful

chaos

To see the world in a grain of sand, and a heaven in a wildflower, hold infinity in the palm of your hand, and eternity in an hour.

Sketch book

http://conceptart.org/forums/showthr...ight=chaos%27s

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hah ok.

DON'T CLICK THIS

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    evildisco
    Dude, who cares why her breast is like that?
    What matters is that it looks Great!
    The fact that her skin is white is a beautyfull contrast in the composition and it simply makes the image stronger.
    Next to green topaz it's one of the most sollid entrys, depicitng the theme I think.
    Its a tought call between your two entrys.
    Trevor has this perfect style and render, but your composition is right on the money.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by v0rbiss
    My pic above JL's,....
    uh...its not over yet bud, hehe.
    But you know I did rush the entry towards the end, and its fairly visible-blame that on a workload dumped on me during the last weeks.(at least I turned something in unlike some that didnt even bother excusing themselves) Im still going to finish it, now that I got my new tablet I shall be unstopable..muahuarhuarmuar!!

I think I'll be wearing a new avatar for a month...jeez

J.L. ALFARO

"Be who you are and say what you feel,because those that mind don't matter and those that matter don't mind."
    -Dr. Seuss

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Oh man, just submitted my votes. THIS WAS SO DAMN HARD! Great match ups guys, round 2 is going to be insane. You all should be super proud, really stunning work.

Special mention goes to Bloodstone and Greentopaz, probably my 2 favorite entries.
    Happy Valentines Day ladies - will you marry me?

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hey JL, I meant that mine's above yours at least in someone's eyes!
    (that sentence is stupid, is it not? )

That shit with the 'tar wouldn't be appropriate, considering we both gave our best considering the circumstances, imo. Of course, we can stick to it if you insist.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Damn! Mine looks a bit bung in the judges area. I hung his foot out of the frame, and then made the side panels "forum color" so that once posted they would be invisible. But in the judges thread on a white background they are obvious and look kinda clunky
    But thats all good. I learnt my bit from the piece. And i understand the judges needs

Bring back the positive attitudes. No sour grapes. This contest doesnt really have any huge prizes right? Its not really about winning. We all did it to level up and I learnt lots.

So chill yo!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    the main thing is to push oneself really hard, in order to bring something wicked next time...

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    EDIT: Just realised it may've been an offense for some ppl.

Last edited by v0rbiss; February 14th, 2007 at 06:01 PM.

chaosrocks is offline Environment of the Week Leader Level 17 Gladiator: Spartacus' Dimachaeri
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    silly pope
    c

To see the world in a grain of sand, and a heaven in a wildflower, hold infinity in the palm of your hand, and eternity in an hour.

Sketch book

http://conceptart.org/forums/showthr...ight=chaos%27s

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavematty
    ...This contest doesnt really have any huge prizes right? Its not really about winning. We all did it to level up and I learnt lots....

Actually, there is a prize- Marcos' DVD- which Im giving away to a contender(not necessarily a winner). So it pretty much goes to someone who shows that he/she is serious about conceptual art (like me ) I also understand that not everyone is interested in getting the DVD (because they already got it or because they can only use half their brain...?) So I'll replace it with a CA T-shirt.
    Why am I doing that? Mainly, to support CA and spread the love around. I was going to donate it, but why not put the cash to work, right.

This TD was started as an opportunity to push our skills to the next level, by competing against someone who could teach you something. You may be the one learning or you may be the teacher in this round, but in the next round it flips around.

[ ] I for one have learned a lesson- not in art, but rather in time and schedule management- Im a professional procrastinator and this kicked me in the nuts fulls force. Never again. [/ ]

-JL

ps: feel free to drop me a PM if you're interested in the "prize".

J.L. ALFARO

"Be who you are and say what you feel,because those that mind don't matter and those that matter don't mind."
    -Dr. Seuss

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    i wish a lovely CA femme
    (and that includes them all),
    to win a T, for all to see,
    by thrashing one and all.
    and if she does,
    i know... i'm sure
    though now i stoop,
    like some old poop,
    and shuffle, almost toddle, it
    would do me good,
    i'd stand upright
    if she
    would only
    model it.

Shameless plugs!

-- Edgar Teglee

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    That beautiful.

*sniff*

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I didnt realise!
    Thats a wicked prize!
    Respect.

Well I entered more for the learning and motivational factor. I tend to do quick studies on my own time - like 1 hour or so. This forced me to spend longer on something, which pushes you to more refinement and different decisions. I learnt a lot from this, largely due to the help I got from friends and forum users.

Im waving the ca flag!!

Its been a dream of mine to be a concept artist for ages. Id never really believed I could make it until last year when I took an illustration class with one of Weta Workshops cocept artists, Paul Tobin, and he inspired me so much that I'm working at it in my spare time.
    But I still think the end cant be the only reason. You have to be able to enjoy the journey or you are lliving in the future, and you cant be too happy if you never live in the now. So prizes are cool and of course you enter to win and be the best. But the only real measure of success is progress so you should be competing with yourself. (I guess Im new-ish here and didnt really know any of my opponents so that affected my opinion some...)
    God I sound like an informercial. If anyone wants a motivation seminar from Cavematty call 1-900-GETBACKTOWORKMATTY.
    But I do believe it.
    Thats why MyOrangeHat excited me so much with his post earlier in the thread that he was off to redraw his whole piece after feedback. That is the attitude that in my experience leads to success and more importantly personal fulfillment.

Wasnt trying to bag the contest JLAlfaro, jus pointing out different places people can find meaning. That said I'd still cream my pants if Marko's dvd turned up on my doorstep way over here in NZ. That stuff is expensive for us... (HINT HINT)

ps. masque, nice

Last edited by Cavematty; February 14th, 2007 at 08:57 PM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Yo Orange hat, are you really gonna go redraw the thing?
    Hey Cavematty. Yup I'm gonna redraw this thing. I think I have a better concept now of how to make it more dramatic and dynmic after the critique and after seeing how everyone else tackled the same topic. It will probably take me awhile to redraw though. I"m really slow and my flu is getting worse making me even slower. But I'm not on a deadline anymore so time doesn't matter that much I suppose.

Thanks so much for the encouragement. I really appreciate it! I've been trying very hard to improve my skills.

I'll try getting friends and family to strike a pose or two for me and snap some shots with the digital so I have exactly the ref pictures I want. And I won't/don't trace don't worry. That wouldn't lead me to any more skill....well unless you consider really good tracing skill. :p I did draw this on tracing paper though(you probably noticed) because I can basically simulate Photoshop layers by hand. Rough sketch on the first layer, then new tracing paper on top and refine rough sketch. Then new tracing paper on top and fix anatomy and spacing problems etc. Sometimes I'll repeat it ten or more times.

Edited to correct horribly bad grammar caused by NyQuil.

Last edited by MyOrangeHat; February 14th, 2007 at 09:19 PM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I didnt realise!
    Thats why MyOrangeHat excited me so much with his post earlier in the thread that he was off to redraw his whole piece after feedback. That is the attitude that in my experience leads to success and more importantly personal fulfillment.
    Aw thanks, man, I'm a blushing now. A critique is 10x better if you put it to good use, right? Then you're applying the advice right away while it's fresh in your mind. And after the rockin' good advice Chaos gave me I think I can redo this piece better than the first time I did it.

And I'm a girl for the record. The name's Kristin. Nice to meet you. You're all the way in NZ? Wow! I've heard it's so beautiful there.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    MyOrangeHat, using tracing paper as you describe is not imitating PS layers. other way 'round! standard pre-digital procedure for pros around the planet. i congratulate you on your willingness to push yourself, too.

Last edited by masque; February 14th, 2007 at 11:01 PM.

Shameless plugs!

-- Edgar Teglee

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

appreciate it

Quote Originally Posted by chaosrocks

28 Azrael vs City vote city, with reservations
    City I love you r woodcut tye style and the image sis great. Im not sure how these gods are at war and with whom.
    Thank you for the comment!
    Now I know that somebody at least noticed my illustration

Answering your question,
    there is a little story, or a situation, that explains why would these nice ladies go to a war...
    and with whom? With my opponent's God, I suppose In this case - Poseidon (doesn't really make sense, since they are from the same realm of mythology though)
    Originally I was under impression that each of us had to draw a God (or a team of gods), which would fight with somebody else's character. But now I see that most people depicted actual battles...

sve is offline Registered User Level 16 Gladiator: Spartacus' Retiarii
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    JLAlfaro I think your picture needs something to connect all objects together. At first I thought maybe cropping it on the bottom and on my right will help to make the Goddess to domineer even more, because despite changes you still have very many active centers in your picture, composition still looks not united. Then I thought maybe you need to decide which colors will be the most active in your picture, glowing blue of the Goddess most probably and maybe it will be better to reduce brightness of the bright red and orange around her, make is weaker and darker. Then I thought that it will be good to built your composition around the magic aura of the Chantico, with distorted silhouettes and attacking men and clouds sort of repeating outline, circle of the Bubble.
    I thought it would be better to add some more silhouettes of heads in the foreground too to get rid of the empty space in front on the Goddess. You see... nothing solid, but I do think you need to choose the main component in your picture and built the rest of composition around it.
    think you need to incorporate some of the blue, or just some cool tones in the rest of the picture too. maybe very subtly.

Vorbiss Your goddess is scary. It is very hard to make a drawing scary but you managed to do that. She is so strange in this crouching pose, with strange, gruesome flickering eye. And I imagine her tearing her victim in total silence, skillfully, efficiently, without any witness and interference. Not a squeak, just maybe her nose making strange sounds of impatience and excitement and sensual pleasure.
    That look like a nightmare, she is so terrible. These long legs and arms, just skin and bones and crazy eye create the whole character to me.
    Crits. I'm not very fond of these skulls methodically placed at even distance from each other. This image doesn't look like an abstract, on the contrary it looks too real, like worst expectations, and it is very expressive with realism of her figure, because it is so close to our real fears. In my opinion no abstract elements needed. Strong feature of the image that I can relate to this fear of some pathology, sick mind, criminal mind acting without any barriers, not being caught.
    --------------------------
    Senira Emotion is present in my opinion, mostly thanks to aggressive combination of colors, and prickly lines, but you made it hard for eye to extract an information from your picture. You don't control your viewer, don't lead him. I think you need to help your viewer a bit, you're suggesting too much instead of telling a story. I wish you define forms more. I got impression you didn't see your characters clearly yourself. You don't know his face, or how exactly he fell after battle. what happened exactly.

sone one For me it looks more like a value study, very good one. I don't see much of a story here. I don't know how you see your Thor, except the hammer in his hand. I don't know anything abut him from your picture. He looks more like an agitated speaker in front of quietened crowd. But I have no idea what he might be saying them. Could be anything. Sky is interesting in your picture, has the most personality. IMO.
    ------------------------------------
    xacto I like your picture for this prickly hostile sensation from the risen spears, flying arrows and many legs and arms and heads. I think colors are not telling me much, they are calming me actually. I would prefer your picture without textured BG, because your have your own texture created form the bodies and arrows. I would prefer monotone graphic stylized approach to your picture. Just to make these dark silhouettes and fighting God in the center a main focus, not distributing your viewer attention evenly all over the picture. Emotionally it is very strong piece for me.

BlueMech It is funny, there is something comical in the god walking with wide steps and in the small army running toward him. There is somehting Egyptian too, those correct rows of the soldiers especially made me think about Egypt.
    -----------------------------------

chaosrocks Did you enjoy, Nellie, painting insanity and pain in your picture? I didn't when I tried mine.
    I wonder what you felt painting this. Sometimes sensitive writers and artists are getting sick depicting torture in their art.

I can hear a high pitched terrible victorious howl of your heroine.
    I would say you succeeded in the pressing certain buttons in your viewer nerves.
    It feels like senseless murder. You are good in understanding what objects will induce certain reaction in your viewer: like metal tip of the knife, or even more the curved surface of the knife, prolonging torture, like open rib cage and cut off female breasts, and round insane eyes without a thought in them and locks form a dead head streaming down with blood, emphasizing the end of battle, not resistance.
    I think about what could make your picture better... I think you will not get away from getting more expressive in art language.
    The pose is talking, but misguidedness or lack of knowledge of where your source of light is or how human body is built will stop brains to get involved in an imaginary game. When brains can't recognize the object as they know it, they will get stuck on this barrier and effects are lost after that. You need to be smooth and subtle to lead your viewer to certain thought, without him getting hypnotized with some of your mistakes.
    As I said you are open in your art, but you know... to communicate farther than conversation about good weather you need to learn language more. I am ready to get involved with your story, and half of my body there but your manner to talk stops me.
    There is good feeling of flesh and weights in her arms and less in her legs though.

Jake Good generalization of how you imagine Scientology. Ugly, distorted, soulless, disgusting little dwarf with toad like face. Hanging silently is empty space with nothing alive or delightful around it. Very young religion too. no past or connection with time in your picture.
    It feels very personal too and sarcastic, of course only lazy doesn't laugh at Scientology.
    Very emotional piece despite that it's quiet and calm at first sight. Nevertheless there are your own thoughts in this image, your own attitude to the depicted. looks a lot like propaganda too, against it of course . Starting from the disturbing face and ending with swamp like colors. No crits from me. I think it's quite integrate, controlling piece of art, very strong. I would remove black design on the bottom probably, it doesn't add much I think. Feel free to ignore my words.
    To be continued.

Last edited by sve; February 15th, 2007 at 12:33 AM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Thanks Sve, Y o u - A r e - A w e s o m e.

working on it..

love,
    -JL

J.L. ALFARO

-Dr. Seuss

sve is offline Registered User Level 16 Gladiator: Spartacus' Retiarii
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Masque. Chip, you have to be tired hearing from me. you just have to...
    I will just say that I think your unusual composition will alert your viewer, in my opinion and probably will be a barrier to accept it. I think it would be good in future somehow connect, tie together all objects in your picture by overlapping shapes, making them interweave into each other. For example I would move Jormy closer to figure of Odin making their outlines to interlace, compose a new shape with each other, even if the Odin will be still closer to us and Jormy farther. You can make three and more stories going on simultaneously in one image, but they will united because shapes are united.

Resist Good poses and anatomy, good imitation of motion, but I think th picture is too calm, i wish you enrich it with more circumstances around this story. You left too much empty space around the characters, lit feels like you were interrupt in the middle of conversation and we left with our own guesses what happened.
    -----------------------------

Mull77 I can tell you started this story because of Thor, he got so much more signs of love and attention from you. Poor Poseidon, not center of the picture, no dynamic pose, no attractive face and body. That's not fair. Thor got everything, like twin which was born 5 minutes earlier than his unlucky brother..
    Overall Thor's pose is very beautiful and impressive. Good skills too.

Light
    I like your picture, I think it would help to make the overlapping of all shapes bigger, to unite the composition more.
    ------------------------------------------
    Felicia Well. I already wrote how much I like your image. I think participation of me as a viewer is great in your piece. As I scroll your image from the top to the bottom I feel like one of the poor souls being trapped, beaten and tortured and pushed to the inevitable hell below. And I feel this horror and dumb force and my own weakness against it. Very powerful effect of my own fall and pressure of force from above. Gorgeous piece and great communication through all possible means. Strong constant motion, dynamics in every part of the image too.

rustikof I think it would be wonderful if you made the rest of the image in the same style as you painted your two characters, like an imitation of imprint. I like their intense faces very much and poses are great, I just wish you gave more thoughts to their surroundings.

Last edited by sve; February 15th, 2007 at 12:46 AM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Azrael- Glad you liked the image. I've definetely learned a lot of things not to do working on that pic. I was definetely fighting a poor composition with a non-existent color palette. I was definetely thinking too much about trying the drawing opposed to the painting.

Everybody else is offering widescale critiques so I guess I'll contribute. Plus a lot of people have helped me with crits so I'll return the favor.

I'm going to skip around so don't feel bad if your neglected.
    JLAlfaro-I like everything withinin the goddess' sphere except for the hands on her red arms. They don't look like the gesture of hands holding swords. I'm not saying you used Poser but those particular hands look very generic. There's also a strange stray blue line coming off of one of the blue arms. The foreground guy on the left has some serious issues and needs reference. Also you've drawn some yellow rim light on him but it stop dead at his hair. Now these guys look like cavemen and I'm assuming he's got some super greasy hair. I would almost expect that to be more reflective.

Vorbiss- I like that the anatomy is very strange because of the enlarged hands and strange feet and the fact that we can't see her face. The action of the far femur is a little tooo exaggerated though. I also wish I could see more of whatever she's throwing over her shoulder. The last thing I have to say is the first that came to mind, couldn't you Transform>Distort then crop this so that we're not seeing the clips on the paper?

Senira-I actually really dig this image. There's a good sense of action. The main advice I can give, is that there appears to only be hard edges.

Sone one- Thor's big here but doesn't seem very imposing. The main icon of Thor is his hammer and it's not featured very prominently here and it looks like you've made it as small as possible. It looks like he's come to camp to help hammer railroad ties. I like that we can't see his face. I like the composition and I like the rendering but I'm just not interested in the story it's telling.

Bluemech-I actually think you could finish this in two hours of work. If the god was drawn with more of a sensitivity to line and in a more iconic style like hieroglyphs, you could just create a sandstone background and make it like a carving.

xacto-I think you could benefit from being a little more vague. It's comical seeing the horses thrown in the air and some of your roughed in army figures look like gingerbread men. Drawing mass numbers of figures is intimidating but you would be surprised how much you can get away with if you just make rough shapes then pull out a perfectly referenced limb or foot protruding. It really sells the rest of the mass and saves on rendering.

Rustikof-I really like this piece. Great concept, composition and rendering. My only problem is that I wish we got more of a sense of the twist in Thor's torso. I think since his belt is directly facing us, it makes him look a bit like a figurine.

Ostrander
    -Great piece. One of my favorites. I do think Cthulu would benefit from having his legs and pelvis turn more towards his opponent. The twist in the torso would add interest, make his crotch less awkward and give more of a sense that this spear through his shoulder has affected him.

koala.one-They don't look to be opposing each other.

Misledtomisery- Great piece with lots of potential but your Odin is holding back your Quetzalcoatl. Reference that anatomy.

The Artist Fox
    -This image looks too soft and blurry overall. It looks like some hard edges could really help. I'm also wondering if toning down the whites on everything but the horse could help bring it forward.

Tou-I really wish the middle panel was just a rectangle and didn't have the "Chronos God of Time" in there. That typography and it's integration could be done better and it's a shame that it takes away from the piece.

Briareos-You might want to add some details to what Sekhmet is standing on. I've probably looked at it five time before I realized that shape was something she was supposed to be standing on. The cropping of her toes doesn't help in that area. Also confused as to why you cropped her fingertips off.

Kboss-The composition and then the rendering of Ymir's face and Odin and his horse are selling this image. Then when we get to look at the rest of the image we eventually notice the anatomy on Ymir and the crouching wolf. Again, I think this is holding back the piece from being amazing.

Last edited by Joeslucher; February 15th, 2007 at 12:43 AM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I just wanted to give a big thanks to everyone who is so generously crittign for people. Not only does it help them but I am sure it helps others. I know it helps me! Thanks to everyone who left a nice comment or crit about my piece as well. I appreciated it.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I wish i could offer something more than this but

these are some of the most beautiful works i have ever seen...

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Crit for CITY

Hey city,

Sorry if you've been getting the big ignore
    So in an attempt at making amends ima crit yours, but be warned, you asked for it hehe.

Ok. Cool style for a start, and I think you did well with it. However when you simplyfy something into basic forms, every line carries so much more meaning, as it represents a greater part of the whole. In this respect I think there are areas of your piece that work great, and other areas that arent so great.
    To explain, take the central figure "Atropos". The raised hand is done especially well, and the curves contrast with the rigid mechanical lines of the scissor to help describe their respective materials Also the sleeve of that hand, although simplified, has a distinct feel of light affecting it and of hanging fabric. All achieved with so little information on the page which is great. However the other sleeve to me kinda lacks that feeling. It seems rigid (despite being the same garment), and un-clothlike.
    Why is the weight of the layers of fabric not hanging against his arm like the other sleeve is? Does gravity not affect it?
    Why have you used such rigid parallel lines to represent a relatively fluid material?
    Also the subtelty of shape and overlap you have used on the othersleeve to show the folds interacting is lost on this sleeve especially on the lighting. The style is cool and Its interesting to see how far you can simplify something. But I think you should still strive to communicate as much as possible with your simplified shapes, and keep the essence or feeling of what you are trying to capture. In this way your intended content should help dictate your style, rather than solely the other way around.
    A good example would be to look at Mike Mignola's art. His work is very stylized and simplified, with heaps of straight lines, but he still keeps an "impression" of information by making the few lines he does use really count. You can always see the research he has done, like the story set in budapest (think its the first one where he has the rocket pack?) - he has obviously looked deeply into the actual architecture and style of budapest. And although his style doesnt change he somehow manages to squeeze all that information into his chunky funky shadowy outlines.

That said I think you did well with the image and I like the way you used cooler colours to make the secondary figures sit back.
    Hope this helps some mon ami.
    And I think your three caballeros might do well against Jake's sarcastically unimposing god if the Moerae happened to hold sway in the world long enough for scientology to be made up like the easter bunny

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by JLAlfaro
    Actually, there is a prize-....

ps: feel free to drop me a PM if you're interested in the "prize".
    OK, so what do I have to do to have a chance dude? (I want the movie) Im ready to do A N Y T H I N G.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Joeslucher, thanks for the crits mate. Yeah I guess I rushed out that crouching wolf. If i'm honest there are a lot of things in the image i'm not happy with. The anatomy of Ymir is supposed to be strange. I wanted him to be gangly with a short torso and long limbs, but now you've said it he does look just a bit odd...
    Thanks to everyone who mentioned my paint, its very nice getting recognition whether positive or negative! Warms the cockles of your heart so it does.
    So, having said i'm not happy with my piece, JL I know the plan was originally to take our 1st round pieces through to the second round but what do you reckon to doing another one? Bit like LMS? Everyone else's really make me want to up my game! Nothing likie a bit of hearty competition to spur you on.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Round 2?

Oh so you have to do a new pic for each round? Wow. Cool!
    I didnt realise that. How long between rounds?
    That such a good idea so you know your opponents and work even harder to beat them as the competition stiffens
    Hehe. Id probably find way more time if I make it through to round2 and have to do a new pic.

By the way anyone else that feels their pic has been neglected of critique speak up. I havnt read everyones massive crit posts yet so if you want help toot your horn

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.