Congrats to Shelly Wan: Winner of Last Man Standing 2!

Join 500,000+ artists on ConceptArt.Org.

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Threaded View

Thanks

Congrats to Shelly Wan: Winner of Last Man Standing 2!

Another fierce dome, another lone champion. Out of the initial pool of 271 competitors, Shelly Wan has fought her way through the masses to become the sole champion of the Last Man Standing 2 thunderdome! Congrats Shelly, it was an amazing run. And congrats to the other 4 competitors who made it to the final round of this dome, you all produced some truly amazing art over the course of the competition. I think I can speak for everyone involved that it was a pleasure to watch you guys and gals do what you do best time and time again.

As a bonus, Rob at ImagineFX has offered up 1 year subscriptions to his magazine for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place artists in this round. Not only that, but there will be a news story running on the winners. Thanks Rob! The to the top three placers, send me you mailing info so that we can hook you up with those subscriptions pronto!

Thanks to DSIllustration (Dan Dos Santos), Greg Manchess, Imp Head (Brian Despain), Irene Gallo, Living Rope (JS Rossbach), and Aleksi Briclot for the difficult task of judging the final round. Thanks as well to all the other artists that lent a hand judging over the course of the dome!

Without further ado, the results. 6 points were awarded for 1st place, 4 for second, 3 for third, 2 for fourth, and 1 for 5th.

1st place - 36 points - Shelly Wan
    2nd place - 19 points - Nicolas
    3rd place - 17 points - Vyle
    4th place - 16 points - Poshspice
    5th place - 8 points - Icon

It's been a blast. Keep an eye out for Last Man Standing 3... it's only going to get bigger and better from here.

A Shelley Wan LMS retrospective...

Attached Images Attached Images        
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 2