It's called the Pantone Huey Monitor Color Calibrator ( MEU101 ), a little device that should helps with fixing screen colors, since i;ve been having problems with the display of colors of my new laptop's screen and it badly affect my drawings, i was thinking of buying it but wanted to see if anyone else had tried it, and if they were satisfied!?