Birth of Venus - Practice - Any advice is welcomed
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Birth of Venus - Practice - Any advice is welcomed

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Birth of Venus - Practice - Any advice is welcomed

I was wondering if no one would even pay attendtion... yes, I haven't finished this work and I am still working on other projects for schools. Copying the masterpiece really cost me much time... anyway thank you for your encouragement and advice - I need more people to find more proplems that I haven't noticed in my work.

The attachment has the original work - I forgot the orginal name thoulth (it's a french name, and I got it from CGSOCIETY.com, I don't know if it's still there). so I rename the file myself.

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by silvernightpuma; February 21st, 2007 at 07:33 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Good job so far, especially since this is your first time making something like this on the computer. Looks like you're on the right track with skin tones, but I would love to see the reference picture you used. How long did this take you so far? What I see so far that _doesn't_ work is a blurriness in several parts of this that looks funny. Also, the eye on our right looks funny. The fingers and toes are outlined in black lines. I don't know if that was there in the reference picture or not, but it looks out of place to my eye. The elbow on our right looks very, very round - both the inside and outside of it.

Oh, and please, please make this image smaller. It's way too big right now.

Keep going!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Talking Thank you very much.

I was wondering if no one would even pay attendtion... yes, I haven't finished this work and I am still working on other projects for schools. Copying the masterpiece really cost me much time... anyway thank you for your encouragement and advice - I need more people to find more proplems that I haven't noticed in my work.

The attachment has the original work - I forgot the orginal name thoulth (it's a french name, and I got it from CGSOCIETY.com, I don't know if it's still there). so I rename the file myself.

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by silvernightpuma; February 21st, 2007 at 07:39 PM.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.