Sketchbook: Maestro Andres' SB - June 1
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Threaded View

Maestro Andres is offline It's just a nickname, still too far from being one... Level 7 Gladiator: Samnite
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Maestro Andres' SB - June 1

Hi all,
    I have been enjoying navigating all these forums and watching so many talent growing. After seeing so much, I finally dedicate some time to start my own.

To start off, during the beginning of last year, I switch majors to Computer Graphics Technology (CGT). Theoretically, I am more of an animation oriented person, but I take drawing classes here on the side, since I have been drawing almost all my life so far. Currently, I am taking my first figure drawing class yey. Also, I read art books once in a while, I can list some of them if anyone is interested.

So here, I will be posting posting mostly stuff I had done in the past year and I will be posting more in the upcoming weeks. Most of the time I draw from reference pictures just for the practice. So feel free to comment, critique, trash me, etc etc, any feedback is helpful.

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Maestro Andres; June 1st, 2009 at 10:55 AM.
    SKETCHBOOK SUPPORTGROUP #48
    Maestro Andres | CouchPotato | Mono2k5 | Sawa | 0shade0

"The aim of figure drawing is never to copy the model but to analyze it." - sfa
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 1