Sketchbook: I'm back again for another try
Join Free Art WorkShopJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: I'm back again for another try

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

I'm back again for another try

I havn't posted any thing in many months becasue my scanner died but i got my art teacher to let me use her digital camra and then email it to my self. So because of the painfull process of all this i dont have to much work to post right now but i hope to continue taking pictures untill i buy my self a new scaner so heres my stuff i just started painting so i need lots of C&C

like i said this is my first atempt with acrylic its not very good but ive been adding stuff to it as i learn more on how acrylic acts oh and sorry its in black and white my teacher did that so we could see the contrast better.

I did this one yesterday i was much more impressed with my self than the one above this is also acrylic

this is one i did with out any ref. today after school

this is a figure study we did with a modle with brushes and india ink.

this is a lil thing i did after the one i did up there. i was just messing around but i think it looks pretty cool.

This is quite old i think i have gotten better with faces sence then ill have to post some more recent ones but this was the first thing i did with microsoft expression. its from a picture i took of my friend then scanned in.

some pages from sketch pad

a water color i did earlyer this year

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Good start. Keep doing what you are doing and experimenting between mediums and you'll be gettin better in no time.

The only problem I really see is your line quality. Try using only 1 straight line (Don't go back over it ("Pet it")) without picking up your pencil.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    heres some new stuff i used another scanner but for some reason only one got saved to the file it old it to...soooo ill put those up wheni find it

We just read paradise lost in english and this is a dipiction of an angel banishing adam and eve i havnt finnished adam and eve ..... but yeah you et the idea

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.