Reaching For The sky (with a little help)

View testimonialsView Artwork
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following

The image is going to have a 3d feel once im done with it (which will be quite some time) but the outlines are there. First off, do you see a person travelling upwards in the predominantly dark image? if not or if just barely, any suggestions to make it more obviously a character? and also can you picture the outer part with all the straight lines as the deck of a ship, and at the top it's being bent by what will be the hands of the figure.. almost like those sleighs with the curved fronts... Thats actually why I haven't added more dark to the underside. I need some help with the perspective of almost making it look twisted. Ok with all that said bear in mind it's still very rough and Like I said the perspective may be difficult to comment on due to the distinct 2d'ness of everything else. I've begun the outline for wings visible on the right arm. Right where the rain stops. The wings are going to be soaking up all the rain.

anyways Any bit helps thnx

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Well I have some difficulty reading in your picture the different elements you're mentioning. For the moment, it's for me a 2d abstract composition, but an interesting and well done one.
    Maybe you could post a small sketch representing the different zones (character, ship, etc) of your picture ?

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.