Sketchbook: My Anime and Manga Works

Join 500,000+ artists on ConceptArt.Org.

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thanks
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Welcome to CA. Your Manga is great. Love the coloring. and your site is great also. Hope to see more of those posted here. Keep up the good work.

My Sketchbook- C&C very welcome
    http://conceptart.org/forums/showthread.php?t=85772

Thanks
    The uncolored stuff on your website is better. I dont know what your goals are (besides improving) but unlike myself and Envisor here. Many aren't as vehement about Anime Styled Drawings. However I am a firm believer in draw what you love. Expand your skills if you want more clients and commissions........... but you should always always do what inspires you whether that's anime or cartoons or figure drawings.

Something to note. If you want to be hired by more clients I would suggest adding more finished pieces to your website gallery. Such as a character in an environment. Or a character drawn primarily using perspective to create an interesting composition.

Also you can use the Search option here and search for JERI's sketchbook. He is another one of the anime artists here I respect. IF you love anime you owe it to yourself to see what his sketchbook is about.

Also of note I like how you drew the hands of your anime characters. That is rare among amatuer anime artist. Not saying your a amateur just that most anime artists find it very difficult to draw unique or interesting hands.

Last edited by NicoRaven; January 20th, 2007 at 04:42 PM.
    TheRoad

Transition from Art Critic to Artiste - Diligence, that's all I need.

Members who have read this thread: 1