scary finale
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: scary finale

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

scary finale

this is what happens when a girl, who is exhausted from everyday stress and pressure and work and such, is given a wacom tablet and photoshop in the end of the day. She goes crazy. And won't stop untill there's no room for color.

You can crit it but I won't fix it. Since this is just a painting where I unleashed my stress and hatred of this world. its just how my day felt and I won't change it cuz that was how my day was and my day won't change, rite?

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by sugar-soleil
    You can crit it but I won't fix it. Since this is just a painting where I unleashed my stress and hatred of this world. its just how my day felt and I won't change it cuz that was how my day was and my day won't change, rite?
    I was going to say some crits to improve your piece,but after reading these words,all I have to say is "good luck".Be more polite the next time.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I found nothing impolite in your post, and I understand the need to blow off steam with a drawing. I've done it plenty. I sometimes use my guitar for similar purposes, much to my neighbors' misery.

On the other hand, taking that anger and refining it can lead to true, passionate art.

Nathan's Journal

http://sabrepunk.com/

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Maybe it´s because of my poor english,but I understood that she said "crit me if you want,I just don´t mind what you say".

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Camara
    Maybe it´s because of my poor english,but I understood that she said "crit me if you want,I just don´t mind what you say".
    haha, no. I said you can crit my artwork, but I won't go back and make the changes. In other words, you can tell me the nose is crooked, I'll understand that the nose is crooked and I'll be careful to draw a straight nose next time, but I won't be changing the nose in THIS picture. get it?

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Aaaaaaaah!Ok ok!!!Sorry!!These are the kind of problems that a spanish speaker use to have when talking with english speakers!!!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I think what your doing is interesting. Try using some yellow tone in this piece to compliment her purple hair. I will work well. Play with texture too! Experiment with different brushes. Hope this helps.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyplane
    I think what your doing is interesting. Try using some yellow tone in this piece to compliment her purple hair. I will work well. Play with texture too! Experiment with different brushes. Hope this helps.
    I'll keep that in mind!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    What in the world is that in her left eye? Kind of looks like the tentacles of some insect yet again maybe something from Star Trek the Next Generation.
    The Borg got a hold of her and is trying to assimilate her. Resistance is futile,
    It's no fun being part of the collective?

You really caught some good impact with emotional feelings here.
    Hope you have a better day tomorrow.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Lo Piano
    What in the world is that in her left eye? Kind of looks like the tentacles of some insect yet again maybe something from Star Trek the Next Generation.
    The Borg got a hold of her and is trying to assimilate her. Resistance is futile,
    It's no fun being part of the collective?

You really caught some good impact with emotional feelings here.
    Hope you have a better day tomorrow.
    actually, I originally wanted to make her look really scared. so i did that. And while I was coloring her eyelashes, I made one really long on accident. So I decided to stretch that out more and make it into a HAND. Yeah, it's actually a really boney, thin hand. And thanks, I hopre I have better days in the future,too. And I hope you'll have a nice day

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.