Sketchbook: a cute girls sketchbook, male-free guaranteed
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: a cute girls sketchbook, male-free guaranteed

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

a cute girls sketchbook, male-free guaranteed

It's places like this that make me embarassed to have chosen a Japanese internet name so many years ago lol

I'm new to this site and really impressed by the things I see. I'd been in a slump artistically the past few months, but I'm starting to feel inspired and motivated again lately. I really don't feel I have anything worth posting here aside from what I'm working on currently, so right now I only have one sketch! I'm working on lining this and thinking about how I'm going to color it.

I take critique well so feel free to tell me anything that bothers you or that you feel could use improvement at this point. Two things I'm already aware of: the right arm looks a little awkward, and the legs are uneven. These aren't a big problem for me. The one thing I'm particularly having trouble with is the draping of her cape/cloak/whatever. Any help with that is appreciated!

I usually draw things much more simplistic and cartoony than this and I was really starting to feel restricted and hindered by it. I'm not used to spending more than an hour on one drawing. This is probably why I never like things I drew months ago -- I simply didn't put effort into them! I really want to break that habit and be proud of my art.

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by kouotsu; January 16th, 2007 at 10:47 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Envisor is offline 21 year old artist workin' to improve! Level 10 Gladiator: Equites
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Great sketch. And welcome to the board. Cant wait to see the finished piece.

My Sketchbook- C&C very welcome
    http://conceptart.org/forums/showthread.php?t=85772

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.