Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    scottmcd: hey, thanks a lot. you have to participate in the chows is really fun and quite a challenge. i post later some lifedrawings.

post time

scottmcd: hey, muchas gracias.deberias participar en los chows es realmente divertido y un buen reto. posteare dibujos al natural mas adelante.

Attachment 186408
    some panels studies

estudios de paneles

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Looks like I missed 3 good posts. Hopefully it won't happen again man. Your work really reminds me of retro-styles. Like 80's and early 90's. I love the color palette you use in your work. Like Lefran said some time ago, I would also like to see more comic sketches in here. Also, can you post some Step-by-Step pieces as well? Your work looks simple and engaging, but I'm sure others would appreciate what steps you did in your colors.

Thanks
    Stark:Thanks for stop by. retro huh?, yes i like more old stuff then new.yes i have to do some comics(in fact that is my principal interest and goal).i don't know. in this moment i don't feel too confident with my drawing skills.i'm glad you like my color work. sure i can post some step-by-step.

post time
    just sketches...

Stark:gracias por pasar por aqui. retro eh?, si me gusta mas el material antiguo.si tengo que hacer historietas(de hecho ese es mi principal interes y meta).no se. en este momento no me siento muy confiado con mis habilidades para el dibujo.me alegra que te guste mi trabajo con color.seguro puedo postear algo de paso-a-paso.

tiempo del post
    solo bocetos...
    Attachment 190487

Attachment 190489

Attachment 190486

Attachment 190485

Attachment 190484

Attachment 190488
    Last edited by DIMAGYAN; August 23rd, 2007 at 03:24 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,441 Times in 766 Posts
    Oh man I missed so many updates, all because I amlazy. man , you are doing nice job on your girls, but I dont see you giving enough attention to the way you draw your men, the style doesnt pop through that well.
    Damn nice Chows man, keep up the good work.

Thanks
    bhanu:well i'm lazy too, i don't update too much lately. i know what you mean.i guess i drew men in a more free way about proportions, i don't know i have to pay more attention to that(i have to do studies for sure).thanks for the comment.

well some stuff

bhanu: bueno yo tambien soy vago, no actualizo mucho ultimamente. se a lo que te refieres. creo que dibujo a los hombres sin tomar proporciones de una forma muy estricta, no se tengo que prestar mas atencion a eso(tengo que hacer estudios, eso seguro).garcias por el comentario.

bueno algo

some steps for the overprepared backpacker

Attachment 192717
    composition is an important part in any image
    (at least is one of the most important part for me)
    una importante parte de toda imagen es la composicion
    (al menos es una de las mas importantes para mi)

Attachment 192716
    plane colors
    (i enjoy a lot playing with diferents colors)
    colores planos
    (disfruto mucho jugando con diferentes colores)

Attachment 192719
    ligths and shadows
    i did this with layers options( this was an experiment for me)
    sombras y luces
    hize esto con modos de capa(fue un experimento para mi)

Attachment 192715
    color adjusment
    (playing with tone)
    ajuste de color
    (jugando con el tono)

Attachment 192721
    some texture to brake the cold of digital
    alguna textura para quebrar el frio de lo digital

wip

Attachment 192723
    i made this drawing in 2004
    (please don't look the body )
    dibujo de 2004(no mirar el cuerpo por favor )

Attachment 192725
    some changes i made
    (i want to paint this, because i need the practice)
    algunos cambios hechos
    (quiero pintarlo, porque necesito la practica)
    Last edited by DIMAGYAN; August 26th, 2007 at 11:09 PM.

Thanks
    Thanks for the step by step and the information. Your color usage and ideas were really neat. Like the way you handled that so well. The current WIP looks fantastic, please continue.

Thanks
    Stark:glad you liked.for the wip i have to check better the hair and neck(and also the body)

chow 85 z69 the robotic gigolo

Attachment 193349

Thanks
    The colors for your entry on CHOW 85 seem dark and low contrast to me, but I love the expression on her face! That robot is obviously very good at what it does. Were you commenting on the number of other smoking robots in the thread?

Los colores en su entrada por CHOW 85 me parecen oscuro y sin mucho contraste, pero encanto la expresión en su rostro. Ese robot es obviamente bién cualificado por su trabajo. Comentabas en el numero de otros robotes que fuman en el hilo?
    Take a look at my series of in-depth critiques, like this one of Salvador Dali's hidden portrait of Lincoln.

Scott's Sketchbook: Check out my sketchbook. Will swap C&Cs.

Thanks
    scottmcd:thanks! you got the idea of the scene.actually i don't post any comment on the thread, the smoking was only a cliche joke about after sexual relations relaxation moment.you rigth the palette is low contrast and dark, i want an almost nigth or evening(mañana?) with litlle ligth entrance ambient. thanks for stop by!

post time

more changes in the wip(nose, neck breast, hair) i still don't finish the skecth stage, i want to work a little more on the structure anatomy and clothes.

scottmcd:gracias! captaste la idea de la escena. en verdad no postee nada en ese hilo, lo de fumar fue solo un chiste cliche acerca del momento de relajacion despues de la relacion sexual. tienes razon la paleta es oscura y de bajo contraste, queria un ambiente tipo noche o mañana con muy poca entrada de luz. gracias por pasar!

tiempo del post

mas cambios en el wip(nariz, cuello senos, cabello) todavia no termino la etapa de boceto, quiero trabajar un poco mas en la estructura anatomia y ropas.

Attachment 194894

Attachment 194895

Attachment 194896

Attachment 194898

Thanks
    First off, the face is prefect, so don't mess with that anymore please! Seconds, I'm a sucker for short haired girls so the first 2 are looking great. The only thing I see that is kind of bothering me is that you angled the breast a bit more than it looks like it should be. It looks like it wants to slide away from the rest of her body. That's really only thing I see. I really wish I could do 3/4th face views but they always come out looking the same for some reason which bothers the hell outta me.

Kudos and keep at it

Thanks
    Stark:haha, okay i will stop with the face. i like the short hair but i was experiment other style. i have to check better the body, what you point is valid.i see the sketch after read your comment and i guess i can change the breast to look more natural(that's what i want after all). draw faces in 3/4 is not an easy task, i have a lot o trouble with that. during a year or two i have an obsesion drawing heads and faces. the only thing that come to my mind as advice is draw them a lot(i have to do the same). thanks for stop by and mantein this thread alive!

Stark: jaja,muy bien parare con el rostro. me gusta el pelo corto pero estaba experimentando otro estilo. tengo que revisar mejor el cuerpo, lo que señalas es valido. vi el boceto despues de leer tu comentario y creo que puedo cambiar los senos para que luzcan mas naturales(eso es lo que quiero despues de todo). dibujar rostros en 3/4 no es facil, tengo bastantes problemas con eso. durante un año o dos estuve obsesionado dibujando cabezas y rostros. lo unico que se me ocurre como aviso es dibujalos en cantidades(yo tengo que hacer lo mismo).gracias por pasar y mantener este hilo vivo!

post time...

chow 86 junk collector and studies

Attachment 196853

Attachment 196854

Attachment 196851

Attachment 196850

Attachment 196852

Thanks
    Hey man, the hand studies are phenomenal...Everything you have here is spot on and reminds me of something I need to do a lot more. I've been drawing my ass off in order to get ready for LMS3 and the Seattle workshop, so if I don't comment in the next 2 or more updates by you, then you know where I'm at: Catching up to you and the rest.

Thanks
    tus chow's están espectaculares (en tonalidades del color, y en composición), y tus estudios, pues, me dan mucha envidia. Dimagyan, eres muy talentoso, y solo te quiero decir que sigas adelante... por si acaso me he suscrito a tu thread, para no perderme de nada de lo que hagas.. suerte!
    "Nihil est in intellectu quod non prius in sensu" | SB | Portfolio | FJGC (blog) | DA (Profile) | EJERCICIOS DE COLOR

Thanks
    Stark:thanks a lot. i try to get better so im doing studies.glad to hear that you are working hard(i have to check your sketchbook).what is lms3? anyway i want to know how that goes for you. no problem, glad to know that if you don't comment is because of hard work thanks for stop by!

GriNGoLoCo: muchas gracias! me agrada que te guste la composicion y colores de los chows. son algunos de los aspectos que mas me gusta trabajar en un dibujo. no, los estudios no son la gran cosa solo son una muestra de las batallas con mis debilidades de todas formas te agradezco el halago!.agradezco tus palabras amables!

more studies...and a self portrait attempt
    (references, from life and imagination)

Stark:muchas gracias.trato de mejorar por lo que ahora estoy haciendo estudios.me da gusto escuchar que estas trabajando duro(tengo que chequear tu sketchbook). ¿que es lms3? de cualquier forma quiero saber como te va con eso. no hay problema, me alegra saber que si no comentas es porque estas trabajando duro gracias por pasar!

GriNGoLoCo:thanks a lot! i'm glad that you liked chows composition and colours. that is one of the things that i like to work most in a drawing.no, my studies are not that great only are a show of the struggle with my weakness anyway i appreciate the comment!. thanks for your kind words!

mas estudios...y un intento de autorretrato
    (referencias, del natural e imaginacion)

Attachment 199403

Attachment 199406

Attachment 199408

Attachment 199412

Attachment 199414

Attachment 199416

Attachment 199418
    trying values and form...bah i have to try harder
    probando forma y valores...bah tengo que intentar mas

Thanks
    Thanked 1,441 Times in 766 Posts
    aiiya nice studies of hands, i love hands and I also love the clean way you handle them. that pencil portrait that you? nice clean stuff again.

Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast