Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    yep those pencils on the valkyrie piece are supurb, really like the armour on the left arm, the only crit is the armour piece on the inside of the elbow looks like it would stop the arm from being able to bend at that point.

Sketchbook

My Website

A daily update on Art, Illustration and Design
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Very nice figures! I really like your lineworks. very confident strokes
    I think you should practise much more digital and not only give your characters color but also try some studies and techniques
    and post them as well.
    Keep it up. I love your work

cheers!

Thanks
    Felicitaciones por tres paginas!

Me gusta ver la boceta de lapiz de la valkyrie. También la boceta de salpicadura (stippling?) es muy bien. Tengo que practicar mas con texturas diferentes. Has visto las obras de Osamu Tezuka? Leo sus novelas graficas "Buddha" ahora, y sus paisajes de tinta son increíbles.

---

Congratulations on 3 pages!

I like seeing the pencils of the valkyrie. Your exercises in stippling are also very good. I have to practice more with different textures. Have you seen Osamu Tezuka's stuff? I'm reading his "Buddha" graphic novels now, and his landscapes in ink are incredible.

Take a look at my series of in-depth critiques, like this one of Salvador Dali's hidden portrait of Lincoln.

Scott's Sketchbook: Check out my sketchbook. Will swap C&Cs.

Thanks
    Your work is amazing! That's all I can say. I'm a little jealous.
    Thanks for the crits on the watercolor piece.

Thanks
    You finally came back eh... haha, it seems everybody was taking a break from posting during the past couple of months. Your new stuff is quite intrigueing. I like the outlined characters that have no shading or little detail. They look very stylized. Good to see your back tho..

"Imagination is more important than knowledge"- Albert Einstein

Eric wants to LEARN! Sketchbook

Thanks
    i like your high contrast bw stuff and the loose feeling you have in your sketches is good. Somehow when you color them they lose that feeling tho; maybe you can try loosening up your color stuff and just look at the general colors ? ( color in blobs)

Thanks
    reply time

Stark:hey thanks for dropping by.glad you like the valkyrie pencil, in that case the ink was traditional and some things done digital later.i like pick colors and try diferent combinatios, and in general terms i like more pastel sheme.

Seaport:thanks. yes the arm armor it looks "non working" type, honestly i didn't see it in that moment, recently i check the process and concepts sketches i did and i see only in the first sketch a good funtionality in the armor but the final result is a nice but useless armor...thanks for that observation and make me revisiting my process, i have to pay more attention.

motives:thanks a lot!. yes i should have to do more studies, im not working to hard in the areas where i should(color, painting, enviroments and architecture) so thanks for the advice, i would work harder.

scottmcd:thanks! i see some pages of that novel and it looks really good(also a very human story)if you want try to spattering, try to use an old toothbrush and some papers to mantein a clean work sapace.thanks again for your comments

sabe2003:thanks a lot! thanks for the kind words, i have to say that your lifedrawing and brush works are great very natural. for the watercolor piece, i'm glad that i can help.

Envisor:haha yes i come back, now i'm drawing more and post when i can(problems with the scan) instead of posting every single drawing, i'm trying to study more.thanks for your words.for the lines i'm trying to "see" more the form and the silhoute.

Derlaine:thanks for your words.yes color is not my best department(i'm more a b&w drawer) i have to practice thecnics and general aproach to the subject.
    general areas of color? yes i could try that. thanks for the advice.

now some sketches

Stark: gracias por pasar.me alegro que te agrade el dibujo de la valkiria, en ese caso la tinta fue tradicional y algunos toques digitales agregados despues. me gusta seleccionar colores e intentar diferentes combinaciones, y en terminos generales me gusta mas una paleta pastel.

Seaport:gracias.si la armadura del brazo se ve como no funcional,honestamente no lo vi en ese momento, recientemente revise el proceso y conceptos que hize para ese dibujo, y solo en el primero habia funcionalidad pero el resultado final fue bueno sin funcionalidad...gracias por la observacion y hacerme rever mi proceso, tengo que prestar mas atencion.

motives:muchas gracias.si debo hacer mas estudios, no estoy trabajando demasiado duro en las areas en las que deberia(color, pintura, ambientes y arquitectura) asi que gracias por el aviso, voy trabajar duro.

scottmcd:gracias! vi algunas paginas de esa novela y se ve realmente buena(tambien una historia muy humana) si quieres intentar salpicar, prueba usando un viejo cepillo de dientes y algo de papel para mantener limpio el lugar de trabajo.gracias de nuevo por tus comentarios.

sabe2003:muchas gracias! gracias por esas palabras amables, tengo que decir que tu dibujo al natural y tus trabajos con pincel son muy buenos y muy naturales.por la pieza de acuarela, me alegra ser de ayuda.

Envisor:jaja si he regresado, ahora dibujo mas y posteo cuando puedo(problemas con el escaneo) en lugar de postear cada dibujo que hago, estoy intentando estudiar mas.gracias por tus palabras.para las lineas estoy tratando de "ver" mas la forma y la silueta.

Derlaine:gracias por tus palabras.si el color no es mi especialidad(soy mas del blanco y negro) tengo que practicar tecnicas y aproximacion general a la materia.areas de color general? si puedo intentar eso.gracias por el aviso.

ahora algunos bocetos

Name:  PINTURA PRUEBA.jpg
Views: 1202
Size:  153.2 KB

Name:  MUJER BLANCO Y NEGRO.jpg
Views: 1205
Size:  98.9 KB

Name:  CARICATURA.jpg
Views: 1200
Size:  99.9 KB

Name:  PANEO.jpg
Views: 1190
Size:  155.8 KB

Last edited by DIMAGYAN; June 29th, 2007 at 02:14 AM.

Thanks
    3rd one...perfect

bakatron is offline toronto blue jays fan... i'm serious.... stop laughing at me okay??
    Thanks
    love the brush drawings. looks like youre having a world of fun.

Thanks
    cool black and white sketches. The robot in the corner reminds me a little of Briareos H from appleseed (not sure if thias was intentional

Sketchbook

My Website

A daily update on Art, Illustration and Design

Thanks
    Nice work!

Thanks
    Stark:thanks a lot!

bakatron:well, yes brush drawings are really fun to do

Seaport:hey thanks!.i start that drawing doing general black strokes, but then i realize the similarity(most for the "ear" thing and part of the head) but i don't have any intention with that drawing or his design, so i leave in the way it comes.
    i say that no was intentional but maybe my subconciene set me a trap

blaschke:thanks!

well post time

Stark:muchas gracias!

bakatron:bueno si, es realmente divertido dibujar con pincel

Seaport:hey gracias!. empece ese dibujo haciendo pinceladas generales, pero entonces me di cuenta del parecido(mas que nada por la "oreja" y parte de la cabeza) pero no tengo intencion de hacer algo con ese dibujo o el diseño, asi que lo deje en la forma en que se surgio.
    diria que no fue intencinal pero quizas mi subconciente me tendio una trampa

blaschke:gracias!

bueno tiempo del post

Name:  byn.jpg
Views: 1127
Size:  92.1 KB
    b&w sketche/boceto
    Name:  PIRATA.jpg
Views: 1098
Size:  27.9 KB

Name:  PERRO.jpg
Views: 1197
Size:  93.3 KB

Name:  spider woman venom.jpg
Views: 1223
Size:  41.0 KB
    another color version i did for the spider woman pin up
    otra version a color que hize para el pin up de spider woman
    Name:  SPIDER GIRL COLOR 1 C PANTALON 2a.jpg
Views: 1283
Size:  59.7 KB
    i'm working in other color aproach
    estoy trabajando en otra aproximacion al color

Thanks
    hi, thanks for stopping by my SB
    I really like your comic book style, your black and white inks are my favourite, id love to see some more sequential stuff from you,like more short comics ( or long hehe), theyre great ( just wish i spoke spanish! hehe)
    Fran

Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.