Page 101 of 144 FirstFirst ... 51 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 2158
    Thanks
    Cool painting!!!!! Totally cool!!!! Thumbs up
    SKETCHBOOK

Sinister Six Sketch Group
    Since 2003, sorta.
    Cookiedough Fooxoo Hyver Wolfje character

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    jkior - Thanks man...yeah deadlines are definitely a good thing to give yourself for sure. You don't need deadlines cause you are working 24-7 heheh...You dead lines will be..."If I do anymore I will be dead" hehe

vctr - Thanks for the info on the dvds. I have to fly out of state soon so I am going to wait for the bridgman thing until then. I figured sitting on a plane would be a perfect time to copy the whole book...pity the person sitting next to me hehe.

metalwinds- Hey man long time no see! Your words are too kind my man...way too kind. I appreciate it. I think in the future I want to paint both fine art images and also illustration/concept stuff. I am using these still lifes as a way to build up a body of work so that I can sell through a gallery, etc... I also am trying to build up my concepting skills but I have no training in that area so I am pretty far behind. But I'm trying hehe. I'd love to do both one day professionally...that's my goal at least. How are things going for you man...still kicking some serious butt i would assume!

Capprotti - The devil tried to take my soul and I killed him with a sharp piece of charcoal heheh. But seriously thanks so much for the kind words. I'm not even close to a master yet though...Talk to me in 25 years and then MAYBE hehe.

shyamshriram - I am always shocked when people look through this whole ridiculous thread hahaha. Especially at that crap in the beginning heheh. Hey man...much respect back at ya...no one that looks at your hand drawings can say you can't draw...that's what I'm talkin about.

fooxoo - Thanks!

sorry for the crappy pic...I'm abandoning this now...if I work any more on it I will damage it even more I fear hehe...on to the next. I spent so much time on one image at the atelier that I am trying to find a balance now...so we'll see where I end up.
    Last edited by MindCandyMan; February 15th, 2007 at 11:20 AM.

Thanks
    Hey jon I love the details on the vase, the blue and the handling of that I'd love to see a step by step ish thing on that I also love the texture you achieve for the wood. Great stuff!

Thanks
    really love the last still life, especially the colour palette.
    its a very impressive book overall. thanks for all the process shots/commentaries.
    tensai

check the Tensai Tokyo Sketch Thread (Sketchbook)

check the Tensai Cityscapes Thread (Finally Finished)

Quote Originally Posted by strych9ine
    Fuck backgrounds, who needs em.

Thanks
    holy awesome still life jon. Now thats what I call observation. you have a sharp eye but you already know that!

Man you love doing this kind of work and im happy, you are really good at it and I think youll do very well full time. I know your going to keep going for it whether or not I comment but I want you to know how much I appreciate your motivating body of work and its large impact and influence on me.

Thanks
    vctr - Hey bro...thanks! I did that blue stuff in basically one pass so I don't have step by step for it .

tensai - You're welcome...thanks for stopping by...I'm just glad someone cares about any of this crap hehe.

endregan - Hey jack...man you are seriously gonna make me cry. All just part of the community...I am inspired by others and hope to inspire others as well...gotta love this site!

quick self portrait before bed...had to do something quick in painter again before I called it quits for the day hehe.
    Last edited by MindCandyMan; February 15th, 2007 at 11:21 AM.

Thanks
    Hey, MCM, going strong as always. Lovely stuff wirh each new post.

I myself am getting closer to the day when I start drawing again. Not that much till then, I've been concentrating a lot on graphic design lately and still have some things to sort out before that.
    But it's not long now

Keep it up.
    Emil

Thanks
    amazing work mindcandyman, amazing paintings, very inspirational thread, cheers

Thanks
    Your progress is just WOW I just browsed through the whole thread. Bow before you - keep it up!!!! Frikkin great!!!
    SKETCHBOOK

Sinister Six Sketch Group
    Since 2003, sorta.
    Cookiedough Fooxoo Hyver Wolfje character

Thanks
    I feel like the laziest s.o.b after this thread...congrats... wow

Thanks
    Oh my, I was leafing through your sketchbook just now, and I have to say: You made some serious progress from the first pages!! Keep making art!! I love your works!

Thanks
    Hey just looke through this thread an I'm loving it.. really shows had work can get you really far..

Your oilpaintings are amazing, ust starting to experiment with oil myself but have alot of trouble with finding the riht colors and saw your color chart exercise.. Would be great if you wanted to through them a little more detailed.. For example, do you have a system for each hart for what colors you blend into each square? hope you get what I mean.. Really think doing charts like that would help me alot..

Keep up the great work man!

Thanks
    veeeeery nice result. . .I think something is strange with the way the wood is handled, particularly on the left side. . .probably just the lighting. But that's unimportant really in the final painting I think - absolutely stunning!

mmm. . .maybe it's that too much of the wood is illuminated. . .hard to say. . .hehe I have no clue what I'm talking about.

ps. on the self-portrait. . .it's still a little rough but the likeness is nearly perfect - very nice! hehe j/k it actually is cool
    /signature expired

Thanks
    shit man you really kick yerself up some levels, its all great!!
    started doing the oils myself, i suck but its so fun^^ hopefully il be able to paint like that someday, have a good one
    peace
    Self-improvement is masturbation, Self-destruction on the other hand....

Thanks
    MCM,
    You're the meaning in my life
    you're the inspiration.
    You bring feeling to my life
    you're the inspiration.
    -Chicago
    No but for real dude. You progress is just awesome. So awesome. Your hard work and dedication is the reason that I started a sketchbook thread here. When I look at the hard work you've put in it makes me feel like a lazy ass. Truely inspiring!
    -Cheers
    Yddob
    Life is a tale told by an idiot -- full of sound and fury, signifying nothing. -William Shakespeare

Michael J. Boddy
    Sketchbook

www.Okthirteen.com

Page 101 of 144 FirstFirst ... 51 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... LastLast