DSG 1177: Sci-Fantasy: TRAVELER CROSSES FOGGY LANDSCAPE OF GIANT BIO-MECHANOID HEADS - Page 2

Join 500,000+ Artists

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hey guys this is my take, hope you like!!!

Jenpld:

DSG 1177: Sci-Fantasy: TRAVELER CROSSES FOGGY LANDSCAPE OF GIANT BIO-MECHANOID HEADS

My Website: http://zzombiegirl.deviantart.com/[/url]

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Glottis The attachment manager is disabled for the DSG. Go to the managment as to the whys
    Interesting gorilla you have there, too bad about the mist being just a spray over with a photoshop airbrush, making it lower and giving it more volume would have been better.

AphexTweak Hmm... how to crit, how to crit...
    Is that a washing machine in front of the borg?
    Nothing in particular strikes me as wrong, as unfinished as this is, which in a way shows my skills as an artist, I just don't know how my betters do what they do.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I decided to put my traveller within a space craft and have it travelling over the giant heads.
    DSG 1177: Sci-Fantasy: TRAVELER CROSSES FOGGY LANDSCAPE OF GIANT BIO-MECHANOID HEADS

Craig Bruyn
    Illlustrator
    Moose Enterprise
    craig@moosetoys.com

sketchbook

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hamsta - I was just blocking in a control panel of sorts for the mechanoid/borg head. A place that would be used to run diagnostics or maybe release them... who knows... but i could see it being a little washing machine that the mother mechanoid throws baby mechanoid clothes into after they were playing and got all greasy.

silliKONe - really like the gritty feel and atmosphere of your image
    oven g love - your heads are cool, very cadaver like
    RBwoods - Your scene reminds me of the Matrix shot after one of the ships was taken down and they all had to get out right before Neo defeated a sentinal in the "real world"... good work...
    PeSTen - I like your heads and foggy landscape. Your traveler could use some work, but then again so could mine... good blocking in.
    craigbruyn - nice work man... putting your traveler in the ship was a great idea... cool ship too with the spotlights on the wings. Hope to see you post more...

Sorry not enough time to comment on everyones but good job and keep it up... so much fun looking at everyone's ideas and concepts...

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Craigbruyn - Excellent image. Suggestion: The moonlight from the sky behind the spacecraft is distracting because it appears as though the craft's lights are suspended behind it. I would move it mid-way in the fog of the clouds - then the light sources are symmetrical.

Keep doing you

Website

New World Creation: Designers Wanted – Environment of the Week

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Here is my sloppy DSG, not my first attempt but the first one I actually finished on time. For awhile now I've been lurking the forum, looking at everyones incredible creations, it looked fun so I decided to join in. I have alot to learn, I know.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    craigbruyn- nicely done.and extra credits to you for thinking outside the box.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Better late than never...

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Well here's my two cents. A bit late (okay, really late), and unpolished but I like how its turning out and I wanted to post something before this thread closed. Perhaps I'll work on it more later...

Definetly inspired by WH40k

Edit: Hmm, just realized I didn't make it very foggy...

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hmmmmmmm......................looks a bit like....................................The Road:/. Will change travelers' look later for portfolio:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.