Scholarships at Max the Mutt Animation School, Toronto

Join 500,000+ Artists

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Scholarships at Max the Mutt Animation School, Toronto

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Scholarships at Max the Mutt Animation School, Toronto

Max the Mutt Animation School in Toronto, Canada offers scholarships for Canadian students and Landed Immigrants. This is a top quality school with a very high graduate success rate. For more information check the website, www.maxthemutt.com , email us at admissions@maxthemutt,com, or telephone us toll free at 1-877-486-MUTT. We hope that international scholarships will be available in the near future.

Please note: our drive for funds for the scholarship foundation is on. We expect to be able to offer more financial aid to both Canadian and international students. I'll post as soon as I have definite information.

We have added a 3 year scholarship called " The New Canadians Scholarship," to provide assistance to landed immigrants or new citizens who have been in Canada no more than three years. Talent, character and financial need are the criteria. This scholarship can be used for any diploma program.

We are hoping to have the means to offer an international scholarship for Sept. '08.

Last edited by Maxine Schacker; September 6th, 2007 at 09:21 PM. Reason: New information!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    am cyril atiemo and an illustrator who would like to further his education in aniamation because i think that is my passion. i want to have the training but i don't have the necessary funds to undertake the program,i would be much grateful if am given the chance to put my creativity to use.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 2