Page 3 of 109 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,020 Times in 868 Posts
    Thanks man. That reason is lot of practice and sleepless nights.

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Well as I promised I started scanning my sketchbook. Sorry for the muddyness of some of the drawings but they were really light and I had to adjust the levels. I forgot to metion that I'm working as an illustrator on a collectable cardgame for Orionsbell since a couple of moths ago with a great art director and a huge team of artists. I can't show anything yet but have a look at the link in my signature for a preview. Enjoy!

Thanks
    Some warm up sketches before I took on the school stuff. I have to get out of the bad habit of rushing my shading.

Thanks
    Swen, my cousin teaches at Breda/NHTV in the Netherlands. Is this the school you are attending?
    Nobody Ever got Anywhere by Simply being Content

Thanks
    oh man .. that is like watching lovely movie
    Esraa

Thanks
    Wauw .... I really like your style and those monsters got no word for it! Yeah I love monsters and animals and of course the babes. I can stare at your sketchbook the whole day just imagining things about that. Sorry about that but it's really nice. I hope you think I'm not a pervert! Sorry again bye! love to see more of that stuff!
    My sketchbook

"We must do our very best with the time that is given to us!"
    "Tempus fugit, time flies when you've got so much to do in such little time!"

Thanks
    Talonzz
    No I'm attending the HKU in Utrecht. I heard a lot about the school in Breda but I never went around there to see what it is like. What is your cousin teaching there?

teena_mom
    Thanks for the kind words

nyssa
    Thanks I really should finish those babes someday. School is keeping me really busy but I'll do my best to upload more regularly.

Thanks
    Here's more sketchbook stuff. Gesture drawings of my classmates, modelstudies to practice construction, studies from men wearing hats, some medieval costum study and I sketch of street fighter kinda guy I did today in the train. I definitely need to do more studies. Enjoy and crits are appreciated.

Thanks

Thanks
    I am really loving your work with musculature and form, especially the animal studies! Your painted works are really lively with colour, too. Very Nice! I'd like to see more coloured works

Thanks
    I believe he's teaching Character design for gaming, but he could be teaching just about any aspect of the gaming industry... or CGI for movies for that matter. He's worked in both. He's REALLY good... I hate him No I don't... Maybe a little...
    Nobody Ever got Anywhere by Simply being Content

Thanks
    Kina
    Thanks. I really suck at colors. I need to practice with that more often. A lot of time goes into my line drawings because I really hate when my drawings look flat.

Talonzz
    That sounds good. Maybe I should go have a look around there. Where I am right now they give very little attention to 2d art wich really dissapoints me considering all the courses on programming that we get. I'm having a hard time right now combining school with my own studies.

Thanks
    i like your ideas mang, they are really innovatively unique... pure! golden, and i RLY love the detailed work on the schematic woman sketches! ... good learned. i want to see some of your gesture poses work, you have a good eye for making the character stable. good understanding of muscles and good job making the contact with the character and the ground even though they might not be standing or kneeling on anything., maybe add some patches of grass or stone brick, that would be nice, but then again, maybe i should do that. >.> hmm. anyways awesome stuff!
    game over yeaaaaaa... heres my sb->sketchbook

Thanks
    Mister Lister
    Thanks for the kind words. My eye for construction and balance is because of my industrial design background I think. As for muscles my anatomy needs A LOT of work before I can call them anything near good. I'm glad you like my ideas because I think the stuff out of my imagination really sucks. I have to draw more from observation to fill my head with new things. Here are a study from reference and some gestures from last year, some from posemaniacs and some from imagination.

Thanks
    Thanks for your comment on my sketchbook. Good studies i especially like the animals, i think you've got a good eye for facial expressions as well, something i really struggle with.

Page 3 of 109 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 ... LastLast