Sketchbook: Anid Maro's Sketchbook

Join 500,000+ Artists

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Threaded View

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Anid Maro's Sketchbook

Hi everybody. In an attempt to make myself take art more seriously (ie: Practice on a regular basis) I'm making a sketchbook. I'll probably update once a week, scanning in all of my week's sketches.

Ironically enough, I'm going to start off my sketchbook with five drawings that are months old, and then a sixth that I at least did within the past month.

The first two are a comparison between styles. Up to that point, I had a very stylized anime feel to my drawings, and I decided I wanted to switch up to something more realistic. The first is a girl in my old style, while the second is the same girl in a more realistic style (no references for either).

The third is my local city college, I looked up from where I was seated (outside, I was killing time between classes) and drew.

The fourth is some random foilage from my imagination. I was trying to convey what they were without much detail.

The fifth is a treasure chest (obviously ). I think I drew it because my girlfriend was on a pirate kick at the time.

The sixth is a self portrait I drew sometime in December. I used a photo of myself as reference.

Attached Images Attached Images              
    Last edited by Anid Maro; January 19th, 2007 at 10:43 PM. Reason: Wanted a new Icon
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.