Page 72 of 151 FirstFirst ... 22 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 122 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 2264
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,102 Times in 781 Posts
    Silwynar: thank you sil. i will try to do that for ya. lol

Flaskpost: good advice thank you! now days i find it hard to harmonize color and create illustrations from a sketch. i'm working hard, though... or hardly working. :o

---

weeee i made a character page. lol this was fun to make every face kind of different even though they all look similar to me. and the expressions on the faces and the patriotic guy on the far right makes me laugh.
    Attachment 974012

fanart study of my favorite girl. love that film ;]
    Attachment 974015

and moar work on this crap illustration lol
    Attachment 974017

ps. my scanner succckksss here at work. ;[

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    i like that keychain action going on attached to the guy in the last picture's belt. nice touch!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to tourtu For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,223 Times in 626 Posts
niiicee pencil stuff! And good frequent updates =D i'll be checking more often from now on! keep ddrawing.

• The Following User Says Thank You to Dile_ For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Jebus! I leave for a month or so and there are so many new pages of studies in here Keep up the great work Matt, that last colour study with the car is sweet. I'd say try playing with harder light sources in some of your sketches to really go nuts with shadows and the like
    Finn | my sketchbook thread | tumblr | Bēhance | gorillaartfare | whiskey, gin, and pints of beer

• The Following User Says Thank You to fionkell For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    I see shape is starting to look good and anatomy problems are starting to fade away but one things not right, messy penciling, maybe you use to much eraser and the page gets nasty. I wold advise not to use eraser so much or at all + study study study ^^

take care

Thanks
    tourtu: ha ha yeah that was like the last thing i drew on him. didn't think anyone would notice. thanks

Dile_: thanks i will and i'm glad to see you've updated again! woo

iolarnula: yeah i'm scared of that stuff. but i should go after what i'm afraid of and play around! i'm not working for anyone so it's all fun and games now. thanks.

Giorge: hmm there's a thought. yeah i depend on the eraser when i draw the sketch then revise it. then again, it's a sketchbook, not a finishbook. ;] thanks, it's always good to get a fresh pair of eyes on my work.

---
    was searching for Justin Sweet demos and found this. i almost feel like i'm there, but not really. barontieri and vyle... i so with i could work with them and feed off their minds for a month. :] never seen this sweet illo by Pascal Blanche. sweet!

here's a trailer he made:

also check out his blog here. some interesting posts about how Star Wars is a ripoff. lol

some messiness. ;]
    Attachment 974783

and old sketch that i've been hiding.
    Attachment 974785
    Last edited by MattGamer; May 11th, 2010 at 03:50 PM.

Thanks
    ---

i'm posting extra today because i won't be here for the rest of the week. going to get my eyes fixed by a laser. i'll be able to see without these darn glasses/contacts finally. hope they don't drug me up too much, i still want to draw! even if it's blind drawing. lol

i've been trying to draw from memory and from understanding the subject more in 3d. it's hard for me, because i'm used to copying so much. but it's a challenge that i've not taken lightly.

also, my goals txt file has been update under the "WANT TO WORK AT/WITH" area the following: Weta Workshop, Sparth, Barontieri, and ILM. :] someday!

have a good week everyone and draw, draw, draw! never give up!

ps. i hate snow.
    Attachment 975503

Thanks
    I like that 'characterssss' page mr Mat. I think thats worth a vit more love.

• The Following User Says Thank You to cakeypigdog For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,331 Times in 1,015 Posts
    cool paintings man allot of them are flat though, you have midtones and light values and hardly if any dark values :/ do some still lifes and focus on that!

Thanks
    It's great to see you constantly pushing yourself to try new things. Always pushing ideas out on the paper. Such is the road to progress, my friend. Keep rocking it and you'll surely get to where you want to. Don't stop taking photos either. Those are beautiful. Keep it up.

Thanks
    pointy boobs in 1074! yum!
    The Latecomers SG
    krel, Sir Cam,
    Whirly, TomFenton

Friends Sketchbooks
    witcrack, Bman, purb, Jeff
    kostas, danny

• The Following User Says Thank You to krel For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Those pencil characters and cartoony characters are great! All the characters/backgrounds really make the image much more interesting. There's just more story going on The anime/cartoony characters underneath the loomis studies look really interesting, got any more of that? As always keep up the good work man!

• The Following User Says Thank You to zhonked For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Kickass stuff lately. even though there were snow. I like your sketches and you bring life to every face. I would love to see you do 100 faces. Take care mate!
    Bjrn Silfverberg

B-Mans Spanking

Friends sketchbooks

• The Following User Says Thank You to B-Man For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,542 Times in 1,033 Posts
    always nice to peep in hurr and see what you are up too. I hate snow too, although luckily we get it once in a blue moon here in portland. Only crit I could offer is really try to start varying your body types of the people you draw, short fat, tall and fat, skinny, stocky, obese etc.... keep being awesome sir.

Thanks
    cakeypigdog: hmm now there's an idea. i must may do that. thanks ;]

Krato: yes yes, i know. thanks i will take note of that.

Zebz: thanks. i want to use textures more for finished pieces, but just have to push my ego out of the way and attempt it!

krel: lol, yeah more like LOOMIS BOOBS! haha! :] that man had it made. "oh honey, i must go into my den and draw naked 20 year olds all day. it's figure drawing for all it's worth." > haha

zhonked: haha yeass i love doing cartoon stuff, but not as much as i love drawing from life. i will attempt to create more characters as such. thanks for stopping by!

B-Man: thanks for REMINDING ME! i always say i'm going to do something, then forget. i must make a schedule reminder of sorts. whew 1000 heads would be a lot for me, but a challenge. thanks friend!

Metal Fingers: i agree. variety will help me a lot. i don't do much of it and must focus on a broader scale. thank you.

---

ok i got PRK which isn't exactly like Lasik, and takes longer to heal. i'm on medication now and my eyes are super sensitive to the light. heck, i don't even know how i got to work today. lol

as for my art, i can only sketch the shapes in front of me. so it's been a trip and it's hard to concentrate on detail.

anyways here are some daily sketches. draw, draw, draw!

• Page 72 of 151 FirstFirst ... 22 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 122 ... LastLast