Thread: Got Verizon?

Thanks

Got Verizon?

I hope you never need customer service.

It's worth listening all 22 minutes, just for believability. I'm glad we dropped verizon a couple years back...

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    THAT, was insane...they're freakin idiots

Im looking for a new service right now, so I decided to listen in.
    J.L. ALFARO

"Be who you are and say what you feel,because those that mind don't matter and those that matter don't mind."
    -Dr. Seuss

Thanks
    Thanked 1,478 Times in 470 Posts
    I've had some really irritating conversations with tech support and customer service people (convincing Comcast that my ssn is valid and that i do in fact exist was my best I think) but this is really something special. I can just feel that guy ready to explode every second.
    "Every little step considered one at a time is not terribly daunting" - Ethan Coen

New books and process DVD available NOW!

www.dvpalumbo.com

Quickie blog (nudity)

Thanks
    It's amazing he didn't utter one single obscenity.. I bet if it wasn't recorded he'd be cussin his head off!

Thanks
    I had verizon once.....ONCE. Never again.

I actually told a CS rep they should change their name to Ass Rapers cause thats exactly what they did every time they sent out a billing statement to me. I was actually scared to use the phone I paid for because of so many hidden fee's and ridiculous charges.

Thanks
    wow that's like too stupid to comprehend...
    my sketchbook
    friends Sketchbooks:Dile_, Stine
    my flickr go there if you want to see my photography stuff

<mildly sarcastic remark that seems a little cutting at first read, but contains wisdom and is really rather funny>

Ilaekae: "I'm sick and tired of "purists" who dictate their own anal preoccupations to everybody else as the word of gods."

Thanks
    Amazing. Oh god, I HATE HATE HAAATE dealing with customer service reps!! Salesmen sell you the deal, but techs never back up the salesmen shpeal. I can understand the frustration of this guy exactly. We were told that we had out of state free time on our cellphones by a sales rep. However, when we went out of state and used the cells, we returned to a bill of over $400.00. We spent days on the phone trying to clear up the mess, and of course they basically just said that their salesmen aren't always up on the latest fees, so we still owed them the money, even though we were essentially told LIES by the fucking salesdouche. ARGGHH!!

Trés Cuté Sketch Group
    magicgoo bluemech cwn annwn light dished

Thanks
    Well, when we had verizon they continually added on Long distance fees and the like, even though we told them EXPRESSLY no LONG DISTANCE. They kept it up for months- then they signed us up for some music download thing without asking, and we had to get on the phone for like 20 minuets just to say "We don't want it".