Thanks

did you get contacted by yourtalentspace.com too?

Hiho
    in my e-mails was a mail which was sent over CA.org
    it says:

What's up Infinit,

My name is Bo McDermott, I own a website called yourtalentspace.com I would like to invite you to upload your drawings to my website yourtalentspace.com I'm Seeking Talented Artist that need to be discoverd.....
    It's FREE there isn't any sign in B.S or registry. It is a website designed sticky for people with talent. YOU GOT IT. You can even post your email public for contact or comments. I really hope your consider it. After all it's just one more place to be DISCOVERD and get more FANS. Check it out, other Artist like yourself, are already there.

Thanks Bo
    (owner) yourtalentspace.com
    Were just two weeks old remember . It Get's Even better
    did anyone get the same?
    I looked at the site and it's rly small
    small like one(1) drawing and two(2) paintings

doesn't look like the best oportunity to me ...

oppinions? what do you think?
    my sketchbook
    friends Sketchbooks:Dile_, Stine
    my flickr go there if you want to see my photography stuff

<mildly sarcastic remark that seems a little cutting at first read, but contains wisdom and is really rather funny>

Ilaekae: "I'm sick and tired of "purists" who dictate their own anal preoccupations to everybody else as the word of gods."

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,452 Times in 259 Posts
    It's &$%ing spam. Send them a nasty e-mail for using CA like this, and don't use their services.
    I think you are awesome, and I wish you the best in your endeavors, but I am tired of repeating myself, I am very busy with my new baby, and I am no longer a regular participant here, so please do not contact me to ask for advice on your career or education. All of the advice that I have to offer can already be found in the following links. Thank you.

Perspective 101, Concept Art 101, Games Industry info,Oil Paint info, Acrylic Paint info, my sketchbook.

Thanks
    But he has lens flare... =(

Thanks
    haha.. yeah it sounds like spam to me.. - JAG
    it's only after you've lost everything, that you're free to do anything..

Thanks
    Why do I never get that kind of spam? =( Is my art so bad even a spammer is like "dam that sux"

Thanks
    I got this today
    Hey, I just wanted to say your sketchbook looks really great. I'm still kind of new to this forum, but I thought I'd tell you about a contest I just submitted some work for at http://www.panslabyrinth.com/mysketchbook. Take care mate,

--brasileiro

spam?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Oaksford
    Why do I never get that kind of spam? =( Is my art so bad even a spammer is like "dam that sux"
    Hehe, i never get this kind of spam either and i was thinking the same thing

Thanks
    Thanked 1,452 Times in 259 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by blanquish
    I got this today
    Hey, I just wanted to say your sketchbook looks really great. I'm still kind of new to this forum, but I thought I'd tell you about a contest I just submitted some work for at http://www.panslabyrinth.com/mysketchbook. Take care mate,

--brasileiro

spam?
    Does the person who sent that to you have any posts here? If not, it's pretty spammy.
    I think you are awesome, and I wish you the best in your endeavors, but I am tired of repeating myself, I am very busy with my new baby, and I am no longer a regular participant here, so please do not contact me to ask for advice on your career or education. All of the advice that I have to offer can already be found in the following links. Thank you.

Perspective 101, Concept Art 101, Games Industry info,Oil Paint info, Acrylic Paint info, my sketchbook.

Thanks
    yeah looks like spam
    even if it wasn't, the overall quality of the already shown works didn't convince me too much
    thx blanquish I'll check it out
    my sketchbook
    friends Sketchbooks:Dile_, Stine
    my flickr go there if you want to see my photography stuff

<mildly sarcastic remark that seems a little cutting at first read, but contains wisdom and is really rather funny>

Ilaekae: "I'm sick and tired of "purists" who dictate their own anal preoccupations to everybody else as the word of gods."

Thanks
    Heya, I got the "yourtalentspace" email too. Haven't checked it out yet, but I'm not suprised it's really small... in my note he mentioned it's a startup, they probably haven't got anybody there yet. The guy's point was, more exposure is better than less so why not try it... but to me it seems like a waste of time (sorry dude, if u read this).

I have to give the guy some points for trying though... as spam goes, at least he wrote it himself directly... doesn't seem to be a mass mailing.
    "Change is a virtue my friend... if you want to escape, all you have to do is make up your mind."
    John Cale / Bob Neuwirth

Here be SKETCHIES...

www.ccthrom.com

Thanks
    seedling, he or she had no posts
    however they mentioned "im kinda new to this forum" and the comp was mentioned in the lounge. so meh..

Thanks
    Thanked 1,059 Times in 674 Posts
    That's not the same guy that had zero posts and PMed me a link, but that "user is banned" these days apparently. There are mods and admins looking around on here and they are trying hard to keep the under control.