Drums & Strings

Join 500,000+ Artists

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Drums & Strings

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Drums & Strings

Hey everyone, I love many kinds of music deeply and still I have never posted in this forum.. Well now, I just wanted to tell you who don't know this artist, about Rob Dougan. He makes great music, I especially like it to relax or draw to. His album "Furious Angels" is really good, I love how he mixed symphonic sounds like strings with drums, and I wish I had more music of this kind.

Disc one includes some vocals, sung with his his raw, cigarish voice, disc two contains awesome instrumentals only. If anyone knows similar music it would be cool if you'd throw some names up. Ewhr, I didn't plan on talking about throwing up

Oh and some cd samples here Rob Dougan - Furious Angels

Woke up this morning, found out my signature was gone..
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Rob dougan has made some seriously killer tracks. But imo his voice kind of drowns the productions and maybe its just because of poor mastering (the tracks are fucking great tho).

When i read the title i thought you were going to talk about that violinist called something....ummm Edvin marton i think. I have huge respect for the guy to play a violin like he does but some tracks are so...cheesy.

Oh btw. Most of us already know about Rob dougan. Try to get Hybrids remix of Clubbed to death.

Rob dougan - clubbed to death ( hybrid mix)
    Also
    Moby- porcelian ( clubbed to death mix)

He went under the alias clubbed to death for a while in the beggining.

The things that are uber cool with his tracks is that he hasnt sampled that much. He actually had an orchestra play for him. Look for the new album comming soon. Furious angels is really old now.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hm never heard of that violinist, I'll look that up. I got to know Rob Dougan's music when I heard the soundtrack of the Matrix, (with the songs Furious Angels and Chateau) but forgot about his album for a while.

Anyway, I'll try to find these two songs too, I like the original from Moby too. Didn't know about a new album yet, thanks for the tip

Woke up this morning, found out my signature was gone..

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.