Topic #1: Extra Massive Aerial Service (XMAS)
Background: The world population keeps increasing, and Santa is finding it increasingly difficult to deliver all the presents in time. Combined with that, the reindeers are getting older and Rudolph's coke habit makes him virtually useless. Santa is looking to upgrade, he's already ordered How To Cook Coke-Addicts & Reindeer, so the next step is the design of the new delivery service - called XMAS.
1. Design a means of delivering presents globally to all children in the space of 24 hours.
2. Reindeers are not to be relied upon, they're now for eating.
3. The workforce that will use XMAS is composed of a fat man and a handful of elves, not an MIT graduate.
Topic #2: Exterminate Most Accursed Santa (XMAS)
Background: In an ironic twist the project for the elimination of the jolly fat man also goes by the acronym of XMAS. Extremist Christians, angry over the Santa taking away from the true meaning of Christmas, have formed an uneasy alliance with extremist Muslims, who just hate The West, and see Santa as a symbol of capitalism. Their plan is to eliminate Santa while he does his rounds this year.
1. Devise a means of extermination for Santa Claus while he delivers his presents.
2. Santa should not become a martyr, try to limit presents delivered, as well as evidence of his death.
3. Since he knows who is bad or good it would be unwise to assume you have the element of surprise.
Deadline: Monday 1st January
I hope I didn't offend anyone.