Thanks

typewriter's cramp, obviously not for typewriters exclusively

Argh, this becomes more annoying than I had thought.

It's finally getting a little colder here in middle europe. And thats fine, global warming is a bad thing, mind you. But for a week or so, I've been suffering of a deep pain that has come to my shoulder and upper arm. It's like someone is scraping the bone underneath. The pain is bearable at day, but after 3 pm, it becomes more painful every minute. I've been spending yesterday evening holding my arm, it won't get better.

I've had this when I had painted my room a year ago. This time, there's no reason for the pain, and last year's pain is a pathetic spin-off of what I'm going through now.

Someone here with a similar problem? From what I could find out, it looks like I'm having a Tendovaginitis, but I can't find the source. Is it the nerves, the muscle or the bone? The heart? Sometimes I think if I sliced the ateria in my armpit, it would vent and a high pressure air blast would come out. But I guess that's not possible.

Greets,
    Jannis

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    check..carpal tunnel syndrome. or bursitis in the joint

chaos
    To see the world in a grain of sand, and a heaven in a wildflower, hold infinity in the palm of your hand, and eternity in an hour.

Sketch book

http://conceptart.org/forums/showthr...ight=chaos%27s

Thanks
    Thanks.

I quickly consulted Wikipedia about the carpal tunnel syndrome. Some points match, some not. It's my right/working arm, and I'm rather susceptible to kidney diseases and diabetes (latently). I'm male though.

Bursitis, well. That would imply an injury or exposure of a certain joint. I've been experiencing a painful tension in the shoulders a while ago because I had my chair tilted due to the slant on the floor of my room, but I fixed it...

The problem is that my right hand's strength has really decreased. I can barely grab hard enough, say to pull a lever at work. The whole hand feels like it is tranquilized. The left hand is strong as always. My dad had a herniated disc 2 years ago and had the same problems. I'm afraid I have the same, but I'm 21, he's almost 60.

Guess I'll have to visit the doctor... This sucks.