Thread: I Passed!

Thanks

I Passed!

i got a letter from my college two days ago saying that because i was doing the national award last year and not the full blown depolma in art and design that i have a granated pass in my art course even if i screw this year up so i have one A level but if i pass this year i get 3!!! so like yey thought you all would like to know

Poison art
    SHINEY ITS SHINEY!

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    i have no idea what your talking about but i guess good job

Thanks
    Thanked 1,484 Times in 719 Posts
    Good work. Do try not to screw this year up though.

Thanks
    hey thats great news poison.. congrats. and yeah.. DONT screw up - JAG
    it's only after you've lost everything, that you're free to do anything..

Thanks
    I'm not going to screw it up. i spoke with my teacher and she sed i'm well on the way to getting my 3 A levels insteed of just the one coz i've been working my arse off insteed of going to the pub with my mates on my birthday i even stayed at home < with very nice bottle of wine i might add> and did 4 weeks of work in 12 hours i was quite surprised i'll be placeing my SeaSide hat project in my sketch book shortly so ya's can see what i've been up to and whats taken up all my time at the minute but i'm taken time off this weekend for fatfeast < a local music gig> see ya's soon

poison art
    SHINEY ITS SHINEY!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,452 Times in 259 Posts
    ding lol gratz
    I think you are awesome, and I wish you the best in your endeavors, but I am tired of repeating myself, I am very busy with my new baby, and I am no longer a regular participant here, so please do not contact me to ask for advice on your career or education. All of the advice that I have to offer can already be found in the following links. Thank you.

Perspective 101, Concept Art 101, Games Industry info,Oil Paint info, Acrylic Paint info, my sketchbook.

Thanks
    Damn you can work with wine in you? I don't see how some artists can work with any alcohol in their body, with me I get to relaxed and cant concentrate. Stimulants are my thing. Congrats.

Thanks
    chocolate is my thing

Thanks
    out of curiousity, how comes you didn't pick the national diploma?

Thanks
    because when i applied for the course my portflio was 10 hours away from where i'm living now they didnt know if i could handle the national diplompa so they put me on the award then moved me up to the dip then moved me back down to the award after i had a really bad accident and they moved me back up to the dip in stepember when i came back from the summer the past year and a half has been a real roller coaster ride i've had to fight through all different kinds of things and my work has suffered as a result but over the past few weeks i've manged to competle 4 projects that were outstanding to high standard and competle the new projects set i'm totally extusted and cant wait to have some time off for christmas and the new year but i'll be throuwing my self into the new term with great passion to come out on top and show my tutors that i can do it i dont thing i've had 1 lunch break in the last four weeks just as well i stuff myself silly at home really other wise i would be a bag of bones and with the grades i already have i could probally do a late entry for this year at uni but i want those 3 a levels and i wanna prove to the people that doubt me and to myself that i can do this even after everything that happened any ya thats why
    SHINEY ITS SHINEY!

Thanks
    well you definitely have the drive and tenacity for it.. and you've done great so far. no sweat it, just keep it up - JAG
    it's only after you've lost everything, that you're free to do anything..

Thanks
    hehe thanks my sea side hat project will but up by christmas after i've stuck it under my teachers nose for her to look at. see yas soon
    SHINEY ITS SHINEY!