View Poll Results: Vote for your fav entry regarding the topic!

Voters
93. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sweed

7 7.53%
  • Michael Jaecks

4 4.30%
  • AyaXiac

3 3.23%
  • Evui

3 3.23%
  • redehlert

14 15.05%
  • Destinatus

0 0%
  • kovah

0 0%
  • chaosrocks

0 0%
  • mr-nicks

0 0%
  • misledtomisery

0 0%
  • mattbyng

0 0%
  • jfwalls

6 6.45%
  • walachnia

16 17.20%
  • ikuru

5 5.38%
  • Supervlieg

9 9.68%
  • Moog

3 3.23%
  • JakkaS

23 24.73%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Thanks
    Ahh I'm gutted I didn't get the time to join in this time guys :/

Ahh well JakkaS got my vote.. what a totally cool looking freaky creature and excellently realised.. luv it..
    redelhert was a mighty fine second place for me, again the humour in these COWs is fantastic.
    Lots of great work all round guys, thanks for making my day

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    I had to vote for JakkaS, looks the most polished, and the idea of the creature it self was really unique.

Allthough, Sweed almost got it for me just because it seems like a critter we would find in the Atlantic or something. Redelherts deisgn and humor was also a close second. All close calls, nice one everybody!

Thanks
    Since I don't appear to have an actuall image on the poll I assume Foz needed a proper outside link... or maybe he decided it was just a bird afterall... its all good. yay Foz for allyour hard work.. I 'll try to be more innovative next time.. that one just came out that way and I decided to leave it. Some times the mind guides the brush and sometimes the brush guides the images...you never know. the rest of these are very cool... for "the gayest topic ever" you all sure did produce some beautiful work.!

I'll vote later
    chaos

To see the world in a grain of sand, and a heaven in a wildflower, hold infinity in the palm of your hand, and eternity in an hour.

Sketch book

http://conceptart.org/forums/showthr...ight=chaos%27s

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Jaecks
    Ikuru: I think the daytime version is better. The space is more believable, the colors are a little less saturated, and having the creatures fully cast shadow is nice because it sort of becomes his dancing partner. Plus, in winter, the sun is low making shadows always seem very pronounced and long, so a dramatically sized shadow would be very appropriate in that sense as well.
    Hey Michael, thanx for taking the time. I do agree with u that the daytime scenario is more realisic although I wasnt done rendering it, actually, night just happened allong the rendering... I am verry new to all of this and I dont fully control whats happening during the process.
    Your allso right about the shadow creating some depht and dynamics, I´s easy to overwork something in the learning process I guess.
    /D

Thanks
    chaosrocks
    sorry, added your image url

Thanks
    My vote went to walachnia - you had a great idea, playful execution (composition, color, etc). And the size relationship was a great touch as well. I dig it!

I think I'm actually going to try and give feedback on all entries posted here this week.

Ho ho! I just saw that I've got a few votes - thanks for the support peeps! I had a feeling that a rosy bottom would bring a few smiles to the table (adult and child alike). JFWalls - I hope to make kids giggle all over the world with my illustrations some day. Glad it's a start. That made my day.

Cheers!
    Dave

There is no "I" in team, but there is an "I" in pie. And there's an "i" in meat pie. Meat is the anagram of team...~Shaun "Shaun of the Dead"
    http://www.cognitionstudio.com

Thanks
    wow this vote is going to be so close

CA_Sketchbook
    Gray Zone Portfolio
    Paolo13 on FB

"As a concept artist, it is not the question that is important, it is the unexpected answer" William B Hand

Thanks
    Voted Jakkas, cuz I'm a graphic . And his is the most, well, graphic. And very well rendered to. Hopefully I'll get around to doing some c&c soon.

Thanks
    I voted for redehlert, with Supervlieg, JakkaS, and ikuru all being close behind in my book. Ikuru: just wanted to let you know that I for one prefer the darker reworked version. It's just so much more stunning to look at than the earlier version. Kovah: thanks for the vote - what you said was a huge compliment about the style; that's completely what I'm going for, though I still feel I'm lacking a bunch in execution.

Thanks
    loved sweeds. seemed to me to be the most believable. and it was a beautiful piece. besides, im a texture junkie.
    2nd for me was Moog, awesome piece, love the design, but the rendering wasn't quite up to par...
    3rd was Jfwalls, awesome design and description, but i think it was the orangeness that kind of killed it for me... it just seems like you could have easily made if more of a blue based image. but then again, i think i liked it BECAUSE it wasn't blue and icy... hmm... anyway, awesome piece.

Thanks
    jfwalls - Blizzard on Saturn...excellent enviroment for a snowflake dancer. I was not quite sure who would get my vote, but that particular detail made the choice obvious.

Thanks
    Complete2: Thanks! Sorry you didn't like the orange, but Titan is covered in a thick orangish haze.

Gorgoth: Thanks for the vote, I'm glad you liked it!

mr-nick is offline see, mr. indicates that I even have hair on my little toe
    Thanks
    I voted for JakkaS, awesome redndering and concept, like those before me said: something that made the snow dance instead of dancing itself. especially like the little dude spewed into the air.

JF Walls your a close second mate, its quite difficult making something register as snow, whithout resorting to blues, greys and whites...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 1