Thanks

Nobie And Not Feeling Shy About It !

Yes, IM new here, Im a girl who likes art and my eyes are like vacuum cleaners or hmmm sponges sucking all kind of nice looking things visual things around me, so obviously Im like a fish in the water in here tehe ! If even I dont like it here I cant help myself coming here again, well what I mean to say is that lets put it like this, I feel like this is a pro place which Im not Im with mixed emotions, Im kind of like feeling like this is the place to be because this is where Im aiming at, yet Im like thinking the starting point is too far I'll be there then when Im pensioner, yet the little voice echoing in my mind "Im special, I have that special something that I was born with it and these people needs me" kind of thing, yeah I know I have that something but what I lack is a spirit, maybe I lack the right people around me who beleives in me and finds pleasure and satisfaction in me pursuing in that which fits me like a fist in the handglove, not saying that Im with wrong people, you have to love those you are with but they dont know who I am, just because you are living all your life with people doesnt mean they understand you at all, maybe its because they dont want to or because they are strange in building the relationship with you......but I dont want to get in there too much now....

basicly I wanted to ask that now that I had the courage to open an account here being such a rough diamond that I am, how come I go to some places I cant see post bottom, well I know Im not a better person but I mean at least say it to my face then so that I know that my purpose of being here should be that I should lurke somewhere in the corner digging my nose with awe but not trying to participate too much

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,346 Times in 1,120 Posts
    because this is where Im aiming at
    "O, I'm trapped in darkness, still I reach out for the stars."

Always aim high, always work towards that goal. If you aim low, and work hard, you'll get there. If you aim for the moon, and don't work hard, you won't make it. If you aim for the moon and use every ounce of effort to get there, you'll make it.

We (or at least I) don't mind having newbies (possibly because I am one ) here and helping them, as long as they want to be helped, and work towards their goals. We love giving out advice, but only when it's taken in and worked over.

Welcome and hope you have a fun stay

Thanks
    Thanked 1,484 Times in 719 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by doodletress
    Im kind of like feeling like this is the place to be because this is where Im aiming at, yet Im like thinking the starting point is too far I'll be there then when Im pensioner,
    Might as well aim high I'd say.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhineville
    "O, I'm trapped in darkness, still I reach out for the stars."

Always aim high, always work towards that goal. If you aim low, and work hard, you'll get there. If you aim for the moon, and don't work hard, you won't make it. If you aim for the moon and use every ounce of effort to get there, you'll make it.

We (or at least I) don't mind having newbies (possibly because I am one ) here and helping them, as long as they want to be helped, and work towards their goals. We love giving out advice, but only when it's taken in and worked over.

Welcome and hope you have a fun stay

its funny if you dont know, I know not of aiming low, either I aim to the highest or dont even go there, this idea in me sometimes creates huge barriers because I might stop even efforting something because I set myself too hight expectations and then become exhausted on the way when I dont meet them, more than often this is a total problem and causes me anxiety and depressions that nobody can help me out with, its a mental problem I have created for myself.

I often try to analise what my problem really is and I qyess it is that I always need to be better than anybody else that exists in the world, when I see somebody who is better than me and I measure the situation and find myself not being able to get there in time I loose hope and get overwhelmed by the situation that I will be out there but I will never be the best and I cant live with such humble attitude, I can only live it by thinking and knowing Im the fucking best invinsible the only one special diamond, ya know ?

I have then during my age come down a bit, maybe its some kind of childish rebelliousness, its not very long distance peaceful Jesus - kind moving forward stable but certainly if even slow, I want to be like thunder get carried awya with my own talent and strong emotions and dont care a fucking fuck what somebody thinks or how somebody tries to put my spirit down because of their own stupid meak spirit

Anyways the bottom line is that I love mysels no matter what ya bastards think about it period

Thanks
    Thanked 1,484 Times in 719 Posts
    Less chat, more pictures.

Start a sketch thread at least.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,346 Times in 1,120 Posts
    "its not very long distance peaceful Jesus"

What?

and what Flake said.

EDIT: that's so being my new sig.

Thanks
    and then the bad news, I doodle like anybody else here but I live in chaos so my scanner is not installed and I dont have time to install it and nobody has time to come install it for me its pathetic and now I havent even installed photoshop yet, its so expensive to have good properly working computers, like this one I had I just bought it less than year ago even that yes it was cheap bundle from supermarket where I collect points (not the kind the boys in my youth in the neighbours did) but you know like some kind of nectar points you get 1 pound from each 100 pounds you spend, so anyways that computer is already fucked up by now, it just keep on shutting down all by itself its insane I know........so I had to swithc on using another computer blablabla, I have lots of nice sketches and I have my mojo going very well now but I just cant show it to you so its really looking pathetic for me right now, well one day I will just vommit all of them at once if u dont mind u just have to tolerate with the chat untill then

Thanks
    welcome. im kinda in the same position as you. im a total newb and proud!
    dont feel like this is not the place for you. there is ALOT of decent talent here but try out the photoshop painting thread or the dsg. there a mixed bag of experienced talent and learners. i have to say my painting has Increased 10 fold since i joined the dsg. lots of help from everyone! also dont be afraid to voice your own opinion on some topics. if u see a painting someone is asking for help about and something about it looks odd. mention it! Before you know it u can pick them out on your own paintings! all i can say is paint paint paint!

P.S, welcome!
    Last edited by Steve255; December 3rd, 2006 at 10:42 PM.
    help save the world from artistic poverty. 1 crit a day is all that is needed to prevent these poor people from artistic starvation! make a diference today and drop into the critique forums

Thanks
    true, at least I cant contribute with my knowledge its always refreshing to meet with birds of same feather and hear them speak it aloud sincerely.

I never forget the sensations I got from hearing this one italian (cant beleif I forgot his name now) movie director speaking, YES he is just movie director but the way he discribed everything just made me feel soul connection and sensation of love and happines like there is someone out there who thinks like me and feels the same way and sees things like me, its like making love with minds or like the scholars would say its DEVINE because there is no physical contact yet you feel ultimate connection to another being

Im not just proud to be new bee Im also proud to be a human being who has a voice that is unique and which matters and can make the difference

So as long as nobody labels me as talks the talk but dont walk the walk let all flowers florish I swear I will post my goodies when my gadgets are all in tact and connected, note im not full time artist I do another work on daily bases so when added all the other domestic duties the time is very limited and for stress sake you need to relax too sometimes dont do fucking nothing and just stay idle thinking nothing and doing nothing

I feel very welcome now thanks you all

Thanks
    Anyone else getting the Egets wtf vibe off of this thread?

Thanks
    Egets, is it you? I'm glad you came back. lovely new photos in photo thread. You looking great. Hope things are better for you.

Thanks
    Right on. The sky's the limit, etc.

I'm really sorry to sound like a prude or an internet Grammar Nazi, but... it wouldn't hurt to throw in a period every now and then.

Just my two cents.
    As the pattern gets more intricate and subtle being swept along is no longer enough.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,452 Times in 259 Posts
    Holy run-on sentences batman!

Welcome to CA, doodletress. You might be interested in the "Concept Art 101 link in my sig.
    I think you are awesome, and I wish you the best in your endeavors, but I am tired of repeating myself, I am very busy with my new baby, and I am no longer a regular participant here, so please do not contact me to ask for advice on your career or education. All of the advice that I have to offer can already be found in the following links. Thank you.

Perspective 101, Concept Art 101, Games Industry info,Oil Paint info, Acrylic Paint info, my sketchbook.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Helzon
    Anyone else getting the Egets wtf vibe off of this thread?
    Wait, Egets was banned? Have I been under a rock?

Thanks
    Welcome to CA. You might have some trojans and virus on your PC or a hardware conflict. You should really have a good firewall, antivirus and anti-spyware. I can help you with this, and any other application you might be struggling to get. PM me for more info.

Thanks
    umm. no offence but u made no sense at all. AT ALL! *head explodes*
    help save the world from artistic poverty. 1 crit a day is all that is needed to prevent these poor people from artistic starvation! make a diference today and drop into the critique forums

Thanks
    Thanked 11,435 Times in 2,935 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sve
    Egets, is it you? I'm glad you came back. lovely new photos in photo thread. You looking great. Hope things are better for you.

Egets has been permanently banned from conceptart.org.

Thread locked.