Firedemon enjoying lunch.

View testimonialsView Artwork
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Firedemon enjoying lunch.

This is getting seriously out of hand. After i got my photoshop it has been crazy. Two days straight just playing with it. Well couple hours sleep in between but still. Today i learned why wacom beats mouse (cheer) Maybe santa brings one.

Again lots of crit is needed Still need a bit polishing but thought to ask comments before proceeding.

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    it looks like dodge/burn orgy, sooo blurry. Try some harder brush. But for a start, really nice composition and action in there, I also like the colours. Only the victims armor is poppin out, because it doesnt reflect the ambient yellow colour
    Oh, and the gap between beackground and foreground is too harsh, it seems like there were only 2 layers, not 3 dimensional.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    excellent, thanks. Now having looked at it for a day and having done some comparisons i agree with you. The only thing with using harder brushes is i can't get a stable enough hand with my 5 euro mouse. I always have to smudge the results after drawing. As i said earlier maybe its time for a wacom. Thank you for interest.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    this is anice peice. 1 question, whats up with that earring? its sharp and everything else is smooth. it just kinda stands out.

i dont understand what is going on with the dead guy. maybe its cuz u posted the image too big for my comp screen. but his hair looks real nice.

the tattoo on the demons arm looks like its just cut and pasted there. but i think u need to blend it in more. maybe make it wrap around the arm a little more. it just seems flat.

i dont know why, but i like the background. it looks so smooth and sexy. heh

if that is armor on the right, it looks nice but its so blurry that its kind of hard to make it out.

anyway very nice work, lets see an update!

- Sick.L

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I think if the mouth was pulled back like that you'd see some teeth in between the fangs. Aside from that the image is blurry and a bit garins. Not so much smudgery, more use of layers and sharper brushes may benefit. The anatomy is also very strange, and the lower figure is indistinct and it is a job to see what is going on.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.