Sketchbook: Kimimaro Looking for advice!
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Kimimaro Looking for advice!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Kimimaro Looking for advice!

Hi Im new at posting pictures I have been to this site for about a year now I thought I might start posting my art Im 18 i've been drawing since i wasr 3-4 I love it so much and just seeing the stuff that people put on here is AMAZING I WANT MY ART TO BE AS GOOD AS THERES! so I've been drawing more and more detailed then usuall not sure how to spell that.

My Three most recent ones hope you enjoy them give me feedback!

Last edited by Insanedeath; February 12th, 2007 at 02:22 AM. Reason: didnt like first title
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

I have other anatomy pictures that Im working on right now ill show them latter on when im done them.

I was just fooling around with this one I know its not done right but hey Im just trying it out but comment on it any ways plz I would like get better at doing the muscles and other anatomy.

Last edited by Insanedeath; November 25th, 2006 at 11:39 AM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hi and welcome. First off I like what you have put up, I could see a lot of your work in color and I think you should experiment there. Buy a nice sketchpad that a size that works for you and stop drawing on ruled paper, your work is better than ruled paper. It seems like you've got some creative ideas floating around your head. Now start drawing things from life as well as without reference. This will help you with basic shapes which is a great starting point.

Draw everyday, find the time to. If you feel lost, come back here and load up on inspiration.

SSG 37The Show Must Go On!
    | Bard |

| My Sketchbook |

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

=)

thanks man yea Im working on that Im not all that good at stuff like that but I guess I'll work harder do you have any pointers?

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    yea man awsome stuff. Matsign is right though, a sketchbook is always a nice thing to have, your stuff really deserves better paper then lined paper. Just make sure you get a sketchbook with paper you will enjoy drawing on. I once got rough paper and was regretting that until my all the pages were full.

also, if you can get access to a copy of photoshop, and if you can get your hands on a tablet, it would be a really good idea to learn to paint digitally. Pretty much every profesional concept artist has insane digital painting skills so its definately something to consider.

great stuff man, keep posting

The Nameless Ones
    NJord-E55
    iolarnula
    Apocalypse Rex
    Invinciblewombat
    Wake101
    Q-Caddlewick
    "Draw till your hands a bloody stump then learn to draw with your teeth."

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    first of all you must like and put interest int o something to get better same thing with sports so its good that you like to draw and if you suck so what if you draw youll get better rememeber practice makes permenant

Ev'sSketchbook for the lazy minded but willing!
    Help an artist, leave a critique.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

!

nice to see another artist working his way up to the top keep it up your art is coming along!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

=(

Quote Originally Posted by Wake101
    yea man awsome stuff. Matsign is right though, a sketchbook is always a nice thing to have, your stuff really deserves better paper then lined paper. Just make sure you get a sketchbook with paper you will enjoy drawing on. I once got rough paper and was regretting that until my all the pages were full.

also, if you can get access to a copy of photoshop, and if you can get your hands on a tablet, it would be a really good idea to learn to paint digitally. Pretty much every profesional concept artist has insane digital painting skills so its definately something to consider.

great stuff man, keep posting
    Yea the ones on line paper are the ones I do at school and Im not supose to be drawing lol but I do any ways so my sketch pad/book is kinda to book and get noticed by the teacher and get taken away thats what happen to my last book so I try to draw secretly lol if you know what I mean but yea I'll start using my book instead of line paper. As for the tablet its not that Im against them its just I look it better done with pencil to me it looks better but I was actually thinking of buying one I might use it for shading because I really suck at shading I need to work on that one of my weak points and reallistic pictures I have a hard time drawing pictures of those sorts.

Last edited by Insanedeath; November 21st, 2006 at 09:02 PM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    like the stuff its cool and did you mean mine try to post in my sketchbbok i havent gotten any posts in ther ein like a week besides me

Ev'sSketchbook for the lazy minded but willing!
    Help an artist, leave a critique.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

:\

Srry I dont understand what you mean by that can you say it again please sorry

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    You're on the right track with the anatomy studies. Try finding reference images of actual human eyes/hands/feet on the internet, or getting a friend to sit for you so you can do studies of their various features. Characterdesigns.com is a good site for general anatomy reference, and flikr.com is good for finding specifics. Deviantart.com has some good stock photography on it as well, if you're willing to weed through all the bad ones.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

=) Thank You

O yea sweet ill definetly do that Ive been working on my eyes I just cant seem to get it right im actually pretty good at hands feet on the other hand is a different story not the best but the worst but yea sweet thnx for the site ill check em out tonite

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

anatomy studies

I probly should have spent alittle more time on the skull but I dono lol srry I already know whats wrong with it and Im practicing on my anatomy right now but Im very pleased to see that the mask turned out pretty good next Im gonna do the skeleton structure and then muscles and so on and so on but yea tell me your peoples opinions on it =)

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Really soild stuff friend!

You already have a style with you that is evident in most of your drawings! Just keep up the good fight and study anatomy and life.

Insert quote here -> ketch ook

SSG #70: Pulchritudo nos vocat

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Thank You So Much =)

Quote Originally Posted by Lad
    Really soild stuff friend!

You already have a style with you that is evident in most of your drawings! Just keep up the good fight and study anatomy and life.

sweet thanx man

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

More anatomy studies

I kinda went fast on this one but I think I did an ok job on it Ill take my time on them from now on. Im still trying to figure out what else I should put on this picture but I just dont know what to put on it I was thinking of putting a spine on it to kinda complete it =).

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Heres SOme new stuff I just start working on.

Heres some anatomy I started

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I'll be putting more up I just have no clue what to draw right now but Im brain storming lol plz give me some feed back on my art I don't care if its harsh just give it lol.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    nice workk ::::::::::::::::::::::

road to my sketch book :::::::::::::::::::::::::>>>>>>>>http://www.conceptart.org/forums/showthread.php?t=87447

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.