Boredom + pencil + algebra II
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

raiden Guest

Boredom + pencil + algebra II

I got bored in my algebra 2 class and, at first, decided to quickly draw the girl sitting in front of me. she only gave me a decent look once before turning away and forcing me to improv the rest. Then i went into Hellsing mode and drew a pose of Alucard i'de seen somewhere(poster or ad?). I cleaned it up a bit so there arent any of the guidelines and such; i wanna color it, so i'll probably use mi prismacolor markers. voila

ignore the math scribbles and the pen interfering with the head and such. i started with the lips and discovered i didnt have nearly enough room

i cant really ask for a critique, as there's little to. if you wanna comment, be my guest.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

proportion...

the thing that i notice first is the proportion of the arm. it seems way too long for the body you have there. i know you can't see a lot, but remember, all proportions are relative to the head. from shoulder to elbow is apporoximately one head and from elbow to wrist is approximately one head. try to find an anatomy book that has proportions listed out for you. it will help. other than that, good start.

peace,
    empty

--------------
    got phib?

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Smile

If I remember the anime series, Hellsing, correctly, Alucard's arms were always rather disproportional considering normal anatomy. So far I think it's a very good likeness of him.

Hokuchou Kuma

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

my bad...

i'm not a big anime fan, in fact i pretty much despise most of it, so i didn't realize that this character is drawn like this.

peace,
    empty

--------------
    got phib?

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.