Results 1 to 15 of 24
November 17th, 2006 #1
The Photo Challenge -B- : Religion
READ THE RULES!
1. Only one picture per contestant.
2. No previously used material. All photos must be fresh and never displayed on any gallery / thread.
3. The winner of the last poll will set the next topic; if the same person stands as the winner two times in a row, he or she must choose another user to present the next topic
4. Enhancements of the picture ARE allowed in CHALLENGE B only.
5. No voting for your own picture.
6. The challenge starts thursday, poll opens tuesday and closes thursday. the winner starts a new post on the photo forum that is named "The Photo challenge - the chosen topic".
7. The poll shall be opened tuesday evening.
8. In the event of a tie in the polls, the person who created the challenge casts the tie breaking vote.
9. The winner has until 18:00/6:00 pm (GMT +2) thursday, after he or she has won to present the next topic, if the winner fails to do so. the topic will be presented by the 2nd place person on the poll
10. Please add a title to your pictureMy guarding angel is a double agent !!
Hide this ad by registering as a memberNovember 17th, 2006 #2Registered User
- Join Date
- Mar 2006
- Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Here is my attempt...
Doing Gods work
Last edited by samsite999; November 17th, 2006 at 07:36 PM.
November 20th, 2006 #3
ortodoxaMy guarding angel is a double agent !!
November 20th, 2006 #4
uhm... i haven't read all the threads explaining the whole A and B thing, so im just assuming that since i didn't see a "photo challenge A religion" that the A or B is up to the person who chooses the topic?
well, regardless, heres my entry, %100 un-edited.
that other stairway...
November 21st, 2006 #5
The difference is in the rules, B can be edited, A can't.
November 21st, 2006 #6Originally Posted by klips
if there was a religio A thread, i would have posted my photo there because i dont like editing my photography.
but i liked the topic, so i said fuck it.
anyway, moving on.
November 21st, 2006 #7
November 21st, 2006 #8
November 21st, 2006 #9
November 21st, 2006 #10
November 22nd, 2006 #11
November 22nd, 2006 #12
complete2: I like your interpretation. And the composition of the actual image is great.
November 22nd, 2006 #13
Man you really dont like religion! It's Red, Dark and mysterious!Claude
November 23rd, 2006 #14Originally Posted by claudeEGYPT
it makes people stupid and closeminded.... religion is like a catheter in your brain pissing away your common sense.
but the photo i took was not meant to call religion dark and mysterious (even though it is).
the title is "that other stairway..."
which is in reference to the phrase (and song title) im sure you've heard: "stairway to heaven".
well... this is "that other stairway"
so my photo was supposed to be the stairway to hell.
hope that makes sense... haha
Last edited by TheDirtSyndicate; November 23rd, 2006 at 12:46 AM.
November 23rd, 2006 #15
Religion is the diarrhea of the soul.
There are no members to list at the moment.
By klips in forum ART: PHOTOGRAPHYReplies: 14Last Post: December 30th, 2007, 02:28 PM
By Morbid in forum ART: PHOTOGRAPHYReplies: 57Last Post: August 28th, 2007, 04:53 PM
Art: The Photo challengeBy Barret_wallace in forum ART: PHOTOGRAPHYReplies: 58Last Post: December 22nd, 2005, 05:07 AM
By Barret_wallace in forum Artist LoungeReplies: 0Last Post: December 20th, 2005, 08:19 AM
By darth massacre in forum Artist LoungeReplies: 1Last Post: January 12th, 2005, 11:56 PM